Crazy - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Crazy

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Homophobia? Big accusation with zero proof (as usual for liberals). It is not homophobia it is logic. Medical insurance is for medically necessary events not for elective surgery of ANY type. By example if I thought my wiener was too small should you pay for my implant and extension? I think not. The list of examples is endless no matter if you are hetero, bi or gay it makes no difference to me. No one should pay premiums for ELECTIVE of any type.
    Exactly.. I want a bigger pecker, more hair, bigger muscles (implants), botox, nicer smile, and better teeth. I feel uncomfortable in my body, just like someone who wants a sex change. It's that fukken simple.

Unregistered
    Well folks the union has succeeded in wrestling away health care decisions from the city. If this isn’t something we want, our soon to be elected health care trust board of directors can make it so. What an awesome victory for PBA and the fire union. One more reason we were right to embark upon this effort to take control!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Well folks the union has succeeded in wrestling away health care decisions from the city. If this isn’t something we want, our soon to be elected health care trust board of directors can make it so. What an awesome victory for PBA and the fire union. One more reason we were right to embark upon this effort to take control!
    Thanks PBA!

Unregistered

No worries

This gender stupidity won’t be allowed in trust. So polish those grapes you will have them a while till you get retired.

Unregistered
    Of course you could always pay for it yourself......What a novel idea.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12