Crazy
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Crazy

Unregistered

Crazy

Rumor is our health insurance went up because gender reassignment surgery, hormones and shrink counseling for life are now covered. I pray this is a bs rumor but the way things are at city hall I am not so sure.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Rumor is our health insurance went up because gender reassignment surgery, hormones and shrink counseling for life are now covered. I pray this is a bs rumor but the way things are at city hall I am not so sure.
    Kinda like when they changed it to include "prospective adoptive" kids so Jane could bring her kids over. Then someone in D3 outsmarted the city and "adopted" half the neighborhood, costing the city tons of money and frustrating the powers that be.

Unregistered
    Kinda like when they changed it to include "prospective adoptive" kids so Jane could bring her kids over. Then someone in D3 outsmarted the city and "adopted" half the neighborhood, costing the city tons of money and frustrating the powers that be.
    Probably unlikely due that. But then again the U.S. Government did pay for Bradley Manning to become Chelsea Manning while incarcerated in the Federal Prison System! Put a check mark in the win column for the LGBQT faction!

Unregistered
    That is true. In fact United sent an email notifying members of this. I think its good. My child can't get the formula they NEED covered, but if the grow up and WANT a different set of genitals, its covered.

Unregistered
    Here is my issue. I don't care if rob wants to become Robin. None of my concern or business. My issue is using my money to pay for ELECTIVE procedures. Be it a boob job, facelift or gender reassignment. Not medically necessary!!!!! Medical insurance is for medically necessary reasons not elective BS period.....

Unregistered

Health Care Trust

Need to take control of our health care.

Unregistered
    City will hose us on insurance next year due to costs associated with gender reassignment. We need to dump city insurance.

Unregistered
    Here is my issue. I don't care if rob wants to become Robin. None of my concern or business. My issue is using my money to pay for ELECTIVE procedures. Be it a boob job, facelift or gender reassignment. Not medically necessary!!!!! Medical insurance is for medically necessary reasons not elective BS period.....
    BINGO!! Give this man a cigar..

Unregistered
    Clearly, homophobia is NOT dead in law enforcement. Sad.

Unregistered
    Clearly, homophobia is NOT dead in law enforcement. Sad.
    Homophobia? Big accusation with zero proof (as usual for liberals). It is not homophobia it is logic. Medical insurance is for medically necessary events not for elective surgery of ANY type. By example if I thought my wiener was too small should you pay for my implant and extension? I think not. The list of examples is endless no matter if you are hetero, bi or gay it makes no difference to me. No one should pay premiums for ELECTIVE of any type.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast