Miami office - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Miami office

Unregistered
    He looks so important in his three piece suit getting out of his Chevy Malibu. Hahahahahah

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    He looks so important in his three piece suit getting out of his Chevy Malibu. Hahahahahah
    He loves himself so much and is his biggest fan. When you enter his office (coffee maker and all), he's sitting there like the wizard with his flying monkies. Lol

Unregistered
    you 2 bit keyboard warriors will never be classy enough for a 3 piece suit

Unregistered
    He loves himself so much and is his biggest fan. When you enter his office (coffee maker and all), he's sitting there like the wizard with his flying monkies. Lol
    Thanks for that visual. I literally laughed out loud.

Unregistered
    Classy is certainly not a three piece suit. And I wouldn't tell anyone that I even owned one. Ugh!!

Unregistered
    Looks like someone got under your skin John Boy. I was thinking you should classy up that three piece suit with a classy flat top Ivy hat on top of that inflated BIG head.

Unregistered
    Looks like someone got under your skin John Boy. I was thinking you should classy up that three piece suit with a classy flat top Ivy hat on top of that inflated BIG head.
    Actually, I can't watch an episode of The Waltons without thinking of K-Nutz. Looks like that doctor who married one of the daughters on that show and got killed off after he went away to Pearl Harbor.

http://www.dailydisclosure.com/lifes...en-and-now/35/

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12