The New Charlie Brown - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I do not have an opinion. I am just stating the moniker of Spike elicits more energy and fits the Sheriffs profile. Spike wasn't in this position when Creamer made his exit. Read the writing on the wall.
    Gallagher is in drop too so that would be perfect! Bring on Spike!

Unregistered
    Gallagher is in drop too so that would be perfect! Bring on Spike!
    Just another Creamer and a slap to the administration if you ask me. I suppose Spike would fit right in with his adulterous past.

Unregistered
    Chity better not get rid of gallagher. He would start a riot if he tried

Unregistered
    You clearly don’t work here because you’d know Gallagher only has a few years left.

Unregistered
    You clearly don’t work here because you’d know Gallagher only has a few years left.
    You are a troll

Unregistered
    What’s the chances Shivers will have a BBQ fundraiser to bring Spike into the fold?

Unregistered
    What’s the chances Shivers will have a BBQ fundraiser to bring Spike into the fold?
    Danny boy wouldn't have to twist Brodies arm either. Chitwood is having a good week haha

Unregistered
    SuperChunk is serving up a large helping of smoked kissass

Unregistered
    SuperChunk is serving up a large helping of smoked kissass
    That would be my boy shivers!!!! He's got the velvet lips that Chity loves....

Unregistered
    Chittys idea of a riot is overinflated. Plus, nobody at VSO would riot. If they did they wouldn't be manipulated like crime stats and block parties. It would be underestimated rather than over exaggerated. Some needs to give that Sheriff a calculator. 5% of 3,000 people equals 150 when 8 arrests were made.

Why would blacks want to work for VSO when whites do not? Should we start naming those lost to this administration. Should we discuss why the SO and Deland couldn't control the crowd with their available officers and had to send out a countywide SOS for support. Let's talk facts here. 8 arrests are not exactly what I consider a riot. More people get arrested at the beach daily! BTW, where is that footage of the long gun pointed at deputies? That is the coverage we cannot count on. But, then again it does fit the Sheriffs narrative to get excited and embellish the truth. And the presser stating Philadelphia PD has better ratios and a respect from the community... Didn't PPD drop a bomb from a helicopter on Move and burn down a city block? So that is what Chitty calls respect and what he represents. PPD was also exposed hiding crime. And Compstat is their tool as well. Atleast Chitty kissed and made up with Cheif Umberger. Take a pause as you suggest Chitty. Sharpton may not take any more pics with you. Heard that breast awareness pic is going viral because of your national interest now haha

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12