The New Charlie Brown
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

The New Charlie Brown

Well it’s painfully obvious we have a new Charlie Brown. That award goes to Dan Shivers. He may be further up MC’s ass than Charlie was to Ben! He is arrogant, ****y and sucking all the ass he can. Too bad (for him, thank god for us) he will never get promoted

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Well it’s painfully obvious we have a new Charlie Brown. That award goes to Dan Shivers. He may be further up MC’s ass than Charlie was to Ben! He is arrogant, ****y and sucking all the ass he can. Too bad (for him, thank god for us) he will never get promoted
    Danny will have to fight kyle for access to that area of Chitwood. I am surprised Chitwood does not have a major case of hemorrhoids with the way Danny and kyle are up there.

Unregistered
    Chitwood cannot get "him-roids" he can only get"her-roids" He is a cross dressing hypocritical homo.

And shivers is a pathetic joke too. He fits right in with Chitwood

Unregistered
    Shivers used to be squared away. Not sure what happened to him. He was very pro-deputy and an outspoken critic of Chitty and his idiotic polices. Sad to see what's happening.

Unregistered
    Shivers used to be squared away. Not sure what happened to him. He was very pro-deputy and an outspoken critic of Chitty and his idiotic polices. Sad to see what's happening.
    Not sure what happened to him? He's a suck ass. Plain and simple. He's a bully and treats people like crap; both citizens and deputies. Ever since he made sergeant, it has gone straight to his fat head. I guess when you can't get promoted on your own merits, you must resort to sucking ass. Good luck Dan, you'll need it.

Unregistered
    Not sure what happened to him? He's a suck ass. Plain and simple. He's a bully and treats people like crap; both citizens and deputies. Ever since he made sergeant, it has gone straight to his fat head. I guess when you can't get promoted on your own merits, you must resort to sucking ass. Good luck Dan, you'll need it.
    Has all the bootlicking paid off yet?

Unregistered
    Kyle was a Chitwood critic before he was elected. Remember yesterday before judging today. Forget those that are gone and focus on tomorrow. Daniel son is just learning how to play the game by following Kyle's lead.

Unregistered
    We all should focus on the next few months. If I were Gallagher, I would pay particular attention to Spikes drop program. Clearly Mikey and Spikey have made up. Chisholm pulled the rip cord and is out early next year, and I do not see Craig taking that spot. He isn't exactly a good fit. I see Deputy Chief Jakari Young becoming DBPDs first minority Chief. A Chief for Mayor Henry to praise and worship. In a way, it makes sense for Daytona. Now as for VSO, it is a message for all to lay on the sword and like it. Welcome to another edition of thunderdome, Master Blaster!

Who knows, maybe this was the plan from the beginning. Spike cashes out clean, and can afford his alimony and child support. A good play for Spike because without this gift his only choice is retiring in Holy Hell alone on C street. Talk about skid row!

Sorry Joe, you better make a backup plan or exit strategy. If you ever thought your position was a permanent arrangement, you may want to consider the inevitable. You were a temporary fix for a permanent problem. Mediocre doesn't work for Chitty. And let's face it, Spike will bring some diversity sure to be appointed a special position.

Unregistered
    We all should focus on the next few months. If I were Gallagher, I would pay particular attention to Spikes drop program. Clearly Mikey and Spikey have made up. Chisholm pulled the rip cord and is out early next year, and I do not see Craig taking that spot. He isn't exactly a good fit. I see Deputy Chief Jakari Young becoming DBPDs first minority Chief. A Chief for Mayor Henry to praise and worship. In a way, it makes sense for Daytona. Now as for VSO, it is a message for all to lay on the sword and like it. Welcome to another edition of thunderdome, Master Blaster!

Who knows, maybe this was the plan from the beginning. Spike cashes out clean, and can afford his alimony and child support. A good play for Spike because without this gift his only choice is retiring in Holy Hell alone on C street. Talk about skid row!

Sorry Joe, you better make a backup plan or exit strategy. If you ever thought your position was a permanent arrangement, you may want to consider the inevitable. You were a temporary fix for a permanent problem. Mediocre doesn't work for Chitty. And let's face it, Spike will bring some diversity sure to be appointed a special position.
    So you are saying Gallagher is mediocre?

Unregistered
    So you are saying Gallagher is mediocre?
    I do not have an opinion. I am just stating the moniker of Spike elicits more energy and fits the Sheriffs profile. Spike wasn't in this position when Creamer made his exit. Read the writing on the wall.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast