Chief Who

Thread: Chief Who

Unregistered

Chief Who

Any idea who your next chief will be? There’s one or two good candidates. I wish you well.

Unregistered
    Lima all the wa—Oopsy

Guest12345678

Next chief

I am hearing your next Chief is Kevin Prescott.......

Unregistered
    From a nice town to a complete dumpster fire in like two months. Wtf is going on over there?

Unregistered

Prescott no good

You don’t want that guy

Unregistered

Wow Heard your captain who is acting chief played some dirty politics to get the manager to leave and be the next chief. Good Luck with him.........glad i am retired......

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Wow Heard your captain who is acting chief played some dirty politics to get the manager to leave and be the next chief. Good Luck with him.........glad i am retired......
    The Captains the guy that should’ve gotten the job from the beginning. Good riddens to that weak, corrupt manager. Since the manager took over, BHIPD moral dropped I hear. Prescott driving around with one of the assessors, really?

The manager hiring Lima and the former Chief runs away because he covered up for Lima’s comments. What happened to being held to a higher standard. Never seen a I. A. cleared so quickly by the Chief, manager and Lieutenant. COLLUSION!

Unregistered
    this is a JOKE! nothin but a fake hubub that happen when old men get bored at work and the ole lady aint pegging them enuf at home. so they invent drama on the clock cuz they bored to shit writing tickets to jaywalkers and cruising the bay on that 30ft "patrol" boat. ROTFL! LE@ Bhi have one of the easiest jobs in dade county.

Unregistered
    Keystone might be down the street, but the keystone cops are right here at BH.