Gary Pruitt shows up to scene and immediately blames deputyy - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Unregistered
    Pruitt lost me with this video. Chad lost me long ago. Its hopeless.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    We have no voice. The very ones that risk their lives and sacrifice their mental and emotional health . The ones that physically separate chaos and anarchy from as peaceful as we can make it. Where is our NAACP? Where is our voice? Rely on our agency? Their voice it to protect THEM. As important as we are, we are the most expendable asset here. The tires on out patrol cars hold more value.

Im in no way pro Chad, but Pruitt is using the whole get camera angle to get votes. Votes from the same liberal anti cop morons we have to clean up after and coddle. All while they shoot, hurt, sue, and complain on us.

Chad is here to climb the social status. Pruitt wants in. All the same garbage. None of them will be affected by cameras. If a deputy does something good on camera, our leaders look good. If a deputy screws up, then they are fired, and our leaders look good.

We are the sacrificial meat shields that keep the these big agency money making machines going. The entire method of running police agencies country wide is screwed up. Too many politicians and status chasers with high value and too little true cops that are expendable. Its screwed up. STARTING with a law enforcement leader being voted in. That means morons that were convinced with smoke and mirrors making the selection. This is why police departments function better.
    It's our fault. It's the fault of the deputies and corporals and sergeants, LEO and detention, who voted to decertify the union. It's not a comment on the specific group that represented us. It is an observation that employees everywhere know to be true. We are stronger together. We must, indeed, all hang together or, most assuredly, we shall all hang separately.

Unregistered

Unregistered
    How would a body cam help in this matter. I dont see why it would have been on..

Unregistered
    We have no voice. The very ones that risk their lives and sacrifice their mental and emotional health . The ones that physically separate chaos and anarchy from as peaceful as we can make it. Where is our NAACP? Where is our voice? Rely on our agency? Their voice it to protect THEM. As important as we are, we are the most expendable asset here. The tires on out patrol cars hold more value.

Im in no way pro Chad, but Pruitt is using the whole get camera angle to get votes. Votes from the same liberal anti cop morons we have to clean up after and coddle. All while they shoot, hurt, sue, and complain on us.

Chad is here to climb the social status. Pruitt wants in. All the same garbage. None of them will be affected by cameras. If a deputy does something good on camera, our leaders look good. If a deputy screws up, then they are fired, and our leaders look good.

We are the sacrificial meat shields that keep the these big agency money making machines going. The entire method of running police agencies country wide is screwed up. Too many politicians and status chasers with high value and too little true cops that are expendable. Its screwed up. STARTING with a law enforcement leader being voted in. That means morons that were convinced with smoke and mirrors making the selection. This is why police departments function better.
    It saddens me that we have no real Republican option to vote for. Our choices are Democrat, or closeted Democrat.

Unregistered
    Go fukc yourself. That link contains a virus.

Unregistered
    It's our fault. It's the fault of the deputies and corporals and sergeants, LEO and detention, who voted to decertify the union. It's not a comment on the specific group that represented us. It is an observation that employees everywhere know to be true. We are stronger together. We must, indeed, all hang together or, most assuredly, we shall all hang separately.
    The bigger problem is the State legislature itself. The cronyism starts at the top and trickles down. All the Sheriff’s can pretty much do as they please! They all just use different angles. There should be term limits on ALL elected positions within the state.

Unregistered
    How would a body cam help in this matter. I dont see why it would have been on..
    Thats true. Want this an off duty crash?

Unregistered
    Very true and very well said. I was working there when they voted the union out. Docobo and his minion, who was a cpl at the time, made it very clear that it would be career suicide to stay in the union. Their big meetings with us basically bullied us into voting the union out. All our union leaders had targets on their backs and were constantly nit picked.

Unregistered
    I seriously don't mean or want to derail this with a discussion of body cameras, but they are always "recording" in a configurable buffer (30 seconds, 1 minute, etc.) that gets overwritten. The buffer gets dumped to memory when it "turns on." A lot of the cameras can be configured to detect extreme G-force changes (like a crash or a brake pedal to the floor slow down) and activate. But Pruitt also mentioned dash cams. Honestly, I would have a whole lot less heartburn over a dashcam than i would a body cam.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast