Follow the damn money

Unregistered

Follow the damn money

So the Sheriff is good with fundraising for democrats, and now is okay with decriminalizing marijuana. No way that's gonna reduce the amount of people buzzed while driving. Why you need counseling, everybody says its not addictive. Nobody steals and robs to get the money for their drugs. Wonder how many people get turned down by the Marijuana Doctors when they want a marijuana card? Wanna know the real reason for all these relaxed feelings about drugs, follow the money! Anybody doubt that the who's who of big money aren't heavily invested in this industry? The spearhead of getting this on the ballot for voting spent about a million dollars. Wanna bet thats chump change compared to what is being made off of investing in this industry. Of course, the media has no desire to follow the money, so you will never know.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    So the Sheriff is good with fundraising for democrats, and now is okay with decriminalizing marijuana. No way that's gonna reduce the amount of people buzzed while driving. Why you need counseling, everybody says its not addictive. Nobody steals and robs to get the money for their drugs. Wonder how many people get turned down by the Marijuana Doctors when they want a marijuana card? Wanna know the real reason for all these relaxed feelings about drugs, follow the money! Anybody doubt that the who's who of big money aren't heavily invested in this industry? The spearhead of getting this on the ballot for voting spent about a million dollars. Wanna bet thats chump change compared to what is being made off of investing in this industry. Of course, the media has no desire to follow the money, so you will never know.
    Shhhh! You have uncovered a very large plot involving the government. Nobody else saw this but your keen insight has revealed the truth. Your whistle blowing is heroic but I fear for your safety. It’s dangerous to blow the whistle in such a brave way!!!

Unregistered
    Shhhh! You have uncovered a very large plot involving the government. Nobody else saw this but your keen insight has revealed the truth. Your whistle blowing is heroic but I fear for your safety. It’s dangerous to blow the whistle in such a brave way!!!
    Your a brain washed idiot. Keep on licking azz, I’m sure it has gotten you far in your career.

Unregistered
    Money is their first priority. Why do they allow all this over development to rake in the tax money, only to dump everything on shorthanded cops while our kiss asss leaders allow it? Why do other states gave specific agencies for school, animals, and mental health? Other states have EMS only for mental health response. Cops only go for security not paper or evaluation. Other state actually control the output of opiates instead of making shorthand cops playing catch up. Fuk you Hillsborough County. Greedy thieves.

Unregistered
    It isn’t hard to spot the same nasty poster with all of the same they post. Do you need your diaper changed?

Unregistered
    It isn’t hard to spot the same nasty poster with all of the same they post. Do you need your diaper changed?
    Agreed. Sick of this smart ass!

Unregistered

Agreed. Sick of this smart ass!

If you don't like it... maybe you should SHUT THE FCUK UP AND QUIT!

Unregistered
    Once again, you assumed something that is inaccurate. I can’t quit a job I no longer work at; I am retired. And before you wise off again, there is noticing in this forum that requires one to be an active law enforcement officer, or even a retired one. The public monitors this site and post as well. I am uncertain which category you fall in, doesn’t really matter. I am confidant you will respond with more garbage. What else ya’ got. Same old shitz?

Unregistered
    That is why crazy people, not consumers, but crazy dangerous people, dangerous drug addicts, Bums, and welfare non contributors are flocking here and ruining the county that many of us grew up in. Especially the small towns within. This agency is one of many reasons this state will be the new California. Hillsborough will soon be the new Dade county. Money and votes. Thats what its all about.