Gary Pruitt shows up to scene and immediately blames deputyy - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Go fukc yourself. That link contains a virus.
    Yes, Garyvirus

Unregistered
    I seriously don't mean or want to derail this with a discussion of body cameras, but they are always "recording" in a configurable buffer (30 seconds, 1 minute, etc.) that gets overwritten. The buffer gets dumped to memory when it "turns on." A lot of the cameras can be configured to detect extreme G-force changes (like a crash or a brake pedal to the floor slow down) and activate. But Pruitt also mentioned dash cams. Honestly, I would have a whole lot less heartburn over a dashcam than i would a body cam.
    Yeah. At least a dash cam doesn't go in the bathroom with you or in your house. Or listens to your phone conversations. Worse, records a rape victims interview. Its a fad. A trend. A toy to keep up with other agencies. These police agencies act like high school kids. We need real men running this place. Funny how no brads will wear them. There are two great body cam threads not far back from here.

Unregistered
    Yeah. At least a dash cam doesn't go in the bathroom with you or in your house. Or listens to your phone conversations. Worse, records a rape victims interview. Its a fad. A trend. A toy to keep up with other agencies. These police agencies act like high school kids. We need real men running this place. Funny how no brads will wear them. There are two great body cam threads not far back from here.
    Ummm you do realize CID records every rape victim interview anyways right?

Unregistered
    Seriously Gary. Let’s take a long look at your TPD IA History, let’s not forget your a DEAD BEAT DAD AS WELL

Unregistered
    Seriously Gary. Let’s take a long look at your TPD IA History, let’s not forget your a DEAD BEAT DAD AS WELL
    So is CC! I doubt he was father of the year. His son hates him and has been in and out of jail for all kinds of craziness!

Unregistered
    This is funny. I’m not a fan of Gary Pruitt. However, it’s not like CC would get the dad of the year award either. CC abandoned his son and focused on his step-son. Lastly IA histories don’t mean shit because they can be fabricated.

Unregistered
    This is funny. I’m not a fan of Gary Pruitt. However, it’s not like CC would get the dad of the year award either. CC abandoned his son and focused on his step-son. Lastly IA histories don’t mean shit because they can be fabricated.
    IA fabricates a lot of stuff. If you listen to their detectives interview people with all their leading questions, you can determine what their angle is.

Unregistered
    https://en-gb.facebook.com/pruittfor...2648498504889/

Did anyone else see this video? Gary Pruitt looks to be questioning what the deputy was doing before he even knows the facts.
    Im not a legal expert or even a Doctor, but how can he KNOW the facts IF he doesn't as any question??

Unregistered
    What an idiot. You can't even speak clearly and you want to be the sheriff. What a joke

Unregistered
    Im not a legal expert or even a Doctor, but how can he KNOW the facts IF he doesn't as any question??
    And that’s different than our current regime how?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast