Pimp Mobiles
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pimp Mobiles

Unregistered

Pimp Mobiles

I recently noticed that other surrounding agencies have the same graphics and design as those of their past sheriff’s. With that said who else feels the new graphics to include the sheriff’s name makes the cars look like something out of a “B” movie? What’s with the gay rims? Every time I see one I expect Lieutenant Dingle to jump out 😂🤣

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I recently noticed that other surrounding agencies have the same graphics and design as those of their past sheriff’s. With that said who else feels the new graphics to include the sheriff’s name makes the cars look like something out of a “B” movie? What’s with the gay rims? Every time I see one I expect Lieutenant Dingle to jump out 😂🤣
    Its because those agency's have REAL sheriffs. Our Sheriff is more worried about campaigning and plastering his dirty name all over our wimpy looking vehicles. The SOFT look of the basic chargers with Hollywood rims is just to go along with the we are not cops theme. Lets get a real cop leading this place in 2020! Hopefully the first thing he will do is get rid of these gay cars!

Unregistered
    Does anyone know how much it costs to remove the old graphics and install the new ?
    Don't think the rims are standard police package.

Unregistered

Lithia Shooting Range

Not quite on topic, but driving down CR39, I noticed that the old stone sign marking the HCSO shooting range has been refaced with a turd brown panel. SHERIFF CHAD CHRONISTER is prominently displayed in larger font than the font showing what the facility actually is. This stuff including the new "toy story" looking uniform patches, the sheriff's name PLASTERED on every fixed asset, and the morale of this agency is sad to watch. I don't know if he is a bigger narcissist or just such a shill that he has to put him name on everything. Those cars do look gay with his name on the back. Wonder how many positions could have been filled with the money he is taking from taxpayers for his continual campaigning (which is exactly what this really is...branding and familiarity).

Unregistered
    Its because those agency's have REAL sheriffs. Our Sheriff is more worried about campaigning and plastering his dirty name all over our wimpy looking vehicles. The SOFT look of the basic chargers with Hollywood rims is just to go along with the we are not cops theme. Lets get a real cop leading this place in 2020! Hopefully the first thing he will do is get rid of these gay cars!
    LOL, it’s so true!

Unregistered
    Look in the future for the cars to have “Sponsored by Debartolo Development LLC“ also plastered on the cars! Kinda like a gay NASCAR team👍🏼

Unregistered
    Not quite on topic, but driving down CR39, I noticed that the old stone sign marking the HCSO shooting range has been refaced with a turd brown panel. SHERIFF CHAD CHRONISTER is prominently displayed in larger font than the font showing what the facility actually is. This stuff including the new "toy story" looking uniform patches, the sheriff's name PLASTERED on every fixed asset, and the morale of this agency is sad to watch. I don't know if he is a bigger narcissist or just such a shill that he has to put him name on everything. Those cars do look gay with his name on the back. Wonder how many positions could have been filled with the money he is taking from taxpayers for his continual campaigning (which is exactly what this really is...branding and familiarity).
    ARE YOU SERIOUS! Chad thinks he personally owns the county fixed assets, are you kidding!!! Chad isn't even worthy of washing Walter C's jock strap. What a disgrace to Walters legacy by slapping his name anywhere near his!

If you notice on most of his new advertisements AKA county vehicles and buildings - his name appears bigger than the actual word Sheriff.

Unregistered
    ARE YOU SERIOUS! Chad thinks he personally owns the county fixed assets, are you kidding!!! Chad isn't even worthy of washing Walter C's jock strap. What a disgrace to Walters legacy by slapping his name anywhere near his!

If you notice on most of his new advertisements AKA county vehicles and buildings - his name appears bigger than the actual word Sheriff.
    Damn good post. Walter C was a true cop.

Unregistered

Dead serious. It used to have green pop out letters mounted to the face. Those were removed and replaced with what looks like a state park brown panel with white letters. His name is almost double the size of the words showing what this facility actually is. I cannot honest recall what it says exactly but I will pay more attention when I drive by next time. Walter's name might still be on the sign, but if it is, well it's a bunch of words surrounding "CHAD CHRONISTER, SHERIFF" in the middle. I should have pulled over and snapped a photo. There was absolutely nothing wrong with the old sign, but again, this effort to rebrand the entire agency and brainwash his name all over everything is really wrong (IMHO).

Unregistered
    Dead serious. It used to have green pop out letters mounted to the face. Those were removed and replaced with what looks like a state park brown panel with white letters. His name is almost double the size of the words showing what this facility actually is. I cannot honest recall what it says exactly but I will pay more attention when I drive by next time. Walter's name might still be on the sign, but if it is, well it's a bunch of words surrounding "CHAD CHRONISTER, SHERIFF" in the middle. I should have pulled over and snapped a photo. There was absolutely nothing wrong with the old sign, but again, this effort to rebrand the entire agency and brainwash his name all over everything is really wrong (IMHO).
    IMHO means “in my humble opinion”. But there’s nothing humble about your opinion. You run your mouth like you think you know everything about everything. You don’t know a damn thing though. You’re a zero because that’s what your skill set and intellect supports. A nothing. So worry about trying to minimize your failures and leave the adult decisions to the adults. Wimp.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast