Pimp Mobiles - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Pimp Mobiles

Junior Member LEO Affairs Rookie
    Why are you so angry?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    IMHO means “in my humble opinion”. But there’s nothing humble about your opinion. You run your mouth like you think you know everything about everything. You don’t know a damn thing though. You’re a zero because that’s what your skill set and intellect supports. A nothing. So worry about trying to minimize your failures and leave the adult decisions to the adults. Wimp.
    It's still a free country, comrade. Nice to know there's still a few administrators monitoring this site. And, it's nice to know that you support minimizing others for having an opinion. Nice to know that you wear a badge and a gun but have no real concept of the US Constitution. The leadership here is hilarious to include having to plaster someone's name all over the county. Meanwhile, your troops are suffering. Would that be part of your adult decision making process? An overwhelmed staff checking boxes and pushing papers. The only group that seems to be very well staffed is the sign company doing all of these quick installs. And, apparently I do know a damn thing or two. It's just not aligned with your crappy narrative, so you try to bully me online. Fact, there was nothing wrong with the old sign. Fact, the new sign is turd brown. Fact, Chronister's name is the largest thing on the sign. Fact, campaigning with tax dollars is illegal, immoral, and undignified for the Office of the Sheriff, especially when your front line troops are overworked, undermanned, and micro-managed into a contingency of badges scared to do much because no one has their back(s). Fact, I am hardly a zero, although you like to think so. Fact, I support the front line and I could care less what you think. And, that is MY humble opinion.

Unregistered
    It's still a free country, comrade. Nice to know there's still a few administrators monitoring this site. And, it's nice to know that you support minimizing others for having an opinion. Nice to know that you wear a badge and a gun but have no real concept of the US Constitution. The leadership here is hilarious to include having to plaster someone's name all over the county. Meanwhile, your troops are suffering. Would that be part of your adult decision making process? An overwhelmed staff checking boxes and pushing papers. The only group that seems to be very well staffed is the sign company doing all of these quick installs. And, apparently I do know a damn thing or two. It's just not aligned with your crappy narrative, so you try to bully me online. Fact, there was nothing wrong with the old sign. Fact, the new sign is turd brown. Fact, Chronister's name is the largest thing on the sign. Fact, campaigning with tax dollars is illegal, immoral, and undignified for the Office of the Sheriff, especially when your front line troops are overworked, undermanned, and micro-managed into a contingency of badges scared to do much because no one has their back(s). Fact, I am hardly a zero, although you like to think so. Fact, I support the front line and I could care less what you think. And, that is MY humble opinion.
    CC is part of the Shadow Government.

Unregistered
    Well said bro. For every brown nose that gives u crap about your post, 50 agree with you but are too scared to post or speak up. I bet you that sign company has more workers in their crew than my squad does. How many deputies are on your squads this bid compared to a few years ago? Less? More? Those signs really make me feel better when we are short handed And slammed.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12