These 12 hrs shifts are a thing of the past - Page 3
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    https://www.yourtango.com/2016291508...-are-worst-bed
    😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀
    All that matter’s is it makes your wife squeal!

Unregistered
    Got to love these guys who think they are all that!! I'm a female and I fake it all the time..

Unregistered
    Got to love these guys who think they are all that!! I'm a female and I fake it all the time..
    Well when you are a skank what do you expect. I heard your dildo turned you down?

Unregistered
    Well when you are a skank what do you expect. I heard your dildo turned you down?
    Trust me it doesn't disappoint like some minute men who brag about their wonder worm..

Unregistered
    Trust me it doesn't disappoint like some minute men who brag about their wonder worm..

After smelling that fish stench that your Coochie emits, I am sure most just want to shoot and scoot.

Unregistered
    After smelling that fish stench that your Coochie emits, I am sure most just want to shoot and scoot.
    Smells like fish, make it a dish!!!

Unregistered
    As I said, who needs a man for pleasure? I have a nice toy to last through the night... no disappointments

Unregistered
    8 hour shifts are a thing of the past. That's why agencies moved away from them a long time ago, to either 10's or 12's. We are down too many deputies to work 10's, and definitely do not have enough deputies to work 8's. 12's are the only logical shift left. So if you want 8's so bad I hear there are openings as SRD's.
    The problem is not the 12 hr shifts, it's the details that are doing it

Unregistered
    Heard it from a very credible source we are going back to 8 hr shifts. There have been studies conducted on health related issues with 12’s and for liability purposes we will slowly implement the 8 hr shift again.

Unregistered
    Heard it from a very credible source we are going back to 8 hr shifts. There have been studies conducted on health related issues with 12’s and for liability purposes we will slowly implement the 8 hr shift again.
    Thank God!! Lets put them rookies back in place..

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast