These 12 hrs shifts are a thing of the past - Page 10
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You’ve been trolled you sorry a$$ excuse for a Deputy. Ive been retired for 5 years and could give a shit less what hours you work...HAHAHAHA jokes on you punk. Oh and by the way this Senior citizen has been having his way with your old lady while you work those 12 hour shifts.....So how do I taste MF’er.
    The Joke is on you d bag, I'm a female deputy, so tell me again how my husband was?

Unregistered
    The Joke is on you d bag, I'm a female deputy, so tell me again how my husband was?
    Well if that's the case , you must be lousy in the sack for him to go with a guy?🤓

Unregistered
    Go finger yourself then

Unregistered
    lol, another useless hatchet wound spouts off
    get fecked

Unregistered
    Well if that's the case , you must be lousy in the sack for him to go with a guy?🤓
    Hey, your ole retired bro is the one that claimed he was gay.

Unregistered
    lol, another useless hatchet wound spouts off
    get fecked
    Don't be jealous that your career hasn't amounted to anything and that you're afraid to work somewhere other than Parkland or Weston. I think you're just pissed off that I have bigger balls for as you like to call me a "hatchet wound".

Unregistered
    Your one ugly a$$ female that’s for sure, and your husband is a chick you nasty lesbo. She wasn’t half bad and I definitely turned her back to the right side. So Beloooow me....sorry that’s right your a muncher!

Unregistered
    Don't be jealous that your career hasn't amounted to anything and that you're afraid to work somewhere other than Parkland or Weston. I think you're just pissed off that I have bigger balls for as you like to call me a "hatchet wound".
    So which is it you got saggy BALLS or a big fat VAG? Either one you sound like a schmuck!

Unregistered
    Your one ugly a$$ female that’s for sure, and your husband is a chick you nasty lesbo. She wasn’t half bad and I definitely turned her back to the right side. So Beloooow me....sorry that’s right your a muncher!
    Oh my, good comeback....not, I guess the truth hurts DB! It's sad that a female has bigger balls than you. But it's alright, we know guys like you have to talk $hit because of your little inch worm. It's embarrassing for you so you try to be a bully. As Demi Moore said in GI Jane $uck my dik!

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910