These 12 hrs shifts are a thing of the past - Page 7
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    My Sgt informed that new shift bids will be coming which will be 8hr shifts
    BS we just did shift bids last night, nothing even mentioned about 8 hr shifts.

Unregistered

XXX Magnum

Just wait!!!!!!

Unregistered
    Spoke to someone in a high ranking position and I flat out asked about 8 or 12 hour shifts.

He advised its in serious discussion and he anticipates several districts going back to 8’s shortly. Possibly the entire agency going back to 8’s

Unregistered
    Spoke to someone in a high ranking position and I flat out asked about 8 or 12 hour shifts.

He advised its in serious discussion and he anticipates several districts going back to 8’s shortly. Possibly the entire agency going back to 8’s
    We just did bids also, nothing mentioned about 8's.

Unregistered
    We just did bids also, nothing mentioned about 8's.
    He didn’t say it was going to happen over night. I assume over the course of the next several months plans will be made to slowly implement the 8’s back. Maybe it will be for some districts or all. He did say it was being “seriously” discussed.

Unregistered
    Was at the 5th floor round table meeting last week. This certainly was 1 of the topics. They feel productivity is way down because road patrol is exhausted. They also have been looking at the amount of details worked while working a 12hr hr day.

Unregistered
    Was at the 5th floor round table meeting last week. This certainly was 1 of the topics. They feel productivity is way down because road patrol is exhausted. They also have been looking at the amount of details worked while working a 12hr hr day.
    How about productivity is down because no one wants to be the next guy arrested and/or fired without due process. Plus the way the public is towards LE in general and you wonder why stats are down??? They think morale is so high that everyone is clamoring to conduct traffic enforcement and make arrests??? I guess they still live in a bubble.

Maybe it's also that TT is constantly lying, especially when he says HE started or created something. Real Time Crime, the training building, all was started prior. Park Walk and Talk initiative. Been doing that for years, it's called Community Policing. The list goes on and on.

Unregistered
    How about productivity is down because no one wants to be the next guy arrested and/or fired without due process. Plus the way the public is towards LE in general and you wonder why stats are down??? They think morale is so high that everyone is clamoring to conduct traffic enforcement and make arrests??? I guess they still live in a bubble.

Maybe it's also that TT is constantly lying, especially when he says HE started or created something. Real Time Crime, the training building, all was started prior. Park Walk and Talk initiative. Been doing that for years, it's called Community Policing. The list goes on and on.
    ^^^^^I agree 100%^^^^^

Unregistered

You do the job! You are a public servant. That is disgraceful for any police officer to intentionally slack off and not initiate pro active policing.

You should find another profession.

Unregistered

One eyed trouser mouse

You do the job! You are a public servant. That is disgraceful for any police officer to intentionally slack off and not initiate pro active policing.

You should find another profession.
    Go get em robocop!!!!! Goof

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast