main jail G.E.D
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: main jail G.E.D

main jail G.E.D

Question: Why has the inmates incarcerated at the Main Jail been allowed to partake in taking the G.E.D. test although they have been documented to have obtained graduated from high school or successfully completed the G.E.D.test prior to their incarceration?

I believe this is against the law or at best unethical?
    This should be investigated!

Stay tuned!!

Re: main jail G.E.D

So now u jailers worried about the inmates? What next, they use soap while they shower? :lol:

Quote Originally Posted by Holy cow Batman
    So now u jailers worried about the inmates? What next, they use soap while they shower?
    And here it is... the problem exposed. Lack of integrity, lack of basic humanity. Your word is your biggest currency. If you say it happened it should have happened.

Because it's better for them to be busy, rather than F--in with you all day. Capiche?

This site is truly hilarious! Can u imagine some jailer got his panties in a wad because an inmate is taking GED classes.. Wow, I Wouldn't want to see this guy on the road taking calls !!! :lol:

Come on bro, this is leo affairs...cops only. Take it to jailer affairs. Geeez!

Gets my samich dammit! :lol:

Quote Originally Posted by samich man
    Screw the smaich, get my f-ckn property done, jailer/inmate 'technicians'. Have you seen the lack of speed in which these whales pick thru property? PC is done and done, and these wastes of a salary are either smackin their gums, talkin on the phone or shakin it for certain jailers. Sorry we make 4 times your salary, but there is a reason for that. yup, 4 keys there. you counted them twice. used a calculator once, and asked an inmate for a ride home at 7! couldn't even be trusted with money, so we have atm's to do YOUR job for YOU.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by samich man
    Screw the smaich, get my f-ckn property done, jailer/inmate 'technicians'. Have you seen the lack of speed in which these whales pick thru property? PC is done and done, and these wastes of a salary are either smackin their gums, talkin on the phone or shakin it for certain jailers. Sorry we make 4 times your salary, but there is a reason for that. yup, 4 keys there. you counted them twice. used a calculator once, and asked an inmate for a ride home at 7! couldn't even be trusted with money, so we have atm's to do YOUR job for YOU.
    you get what you pay for! Welcome to Burger King!!!

[quote=Guest 86]
    Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by "samich man":h3gvif1j
    you get what you pay for! Welcome to Burger King!!![/quote:h3gvif1j]

SPEAKING OF.................

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE GET RID OF THE MILITANT-PANTHER-TYPE AT POMPANO WHO BELIEVES HE IS A TRAUMA SURGEON FROM MASH, AS HE SPENDS HIS TIME EITHER

A: DIAGNOSING CHILDHOOD HEADACHES AND HANGNAILS IN ORDER TO CREATE A MEDICAL CLEARANCE
    B: SEEMS TO ATTEMPT HIS BEST AT HONING HIS 'GAME' WITH SEMI LUKE-WARM LADIES FOR DUI
    C: INVENT OR REINVENT MODERN SCIENCE AND DOCTORY BY ACTING LIKE A COUNSELOR TO THESE NITWITS WE BRING IN, INSTEAD OF DOING HIS JOB, WHICH IS TO ACT PROFESSIONAL, ACT LIKE THE NURSE YOU ARE, NOT THE EGO-ATTENTION-GRABBING NARCISSIST YOU THINK YOU ARE
    D: AND YES WE ALL KNOW YOUR GAME OF HELPING THE POOR DEPUTIES KEEP A QUIET CALM ATMOSPHERE, SO THE COLLUSION OF YOU 3 IN DECIDING WHO GETS MEDICALLY CLEARED JUST TO KEEP AN EMPTY HOUSE, AND THUS NO WORK, IS QUITE EVIDENT.

FIGHT THE POWER ON YOUR OWN TIME WHEN IT DOESN'T AFFECT GUYS AND GALS ON THE JOB.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast