These 12 hrs shifts are a thing of the past
Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

These 12 hrs shifts are a thing of the past

Studies have proven 12hr shifts are bad for your health! BSO is doing a study for 2020

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Studies have proven 12hr shifts are bad for your health! BSO is doing a study for 2020
    8 hour shifts are a thing of the past. That's why agencies moved away from them a long time ago, to either 10's or 12's. We are down too many deputies to work 10's, and definitely do not have enough deputies to work 8's. 12's are the only logical shift left. So if you want 8's so bad I hear there are openings as SRD's.

Unregistered
    8 hour shifts are a thing of the past. That's why agencies moved away from them a long time ago, to either 10's or 12's. We are down too many deputies to work 10's, and definitely do not have enough deputies to work 8's. 12's are the only logical shift left. So if you want 8's so bad I hear there are openings as SRD's.
    Your right....living in palm beach travelling 1 hr each way. 14 hr day!!!😀😀😀 real quality time there

Unregistered
    Your right....living in palm beach travelling 1 hr each way. 14 hr day!!!😀😀😀 real quality time there
    Nobody forced anybody who lives in Palm Beach or Dade to move there. If someone can't handle it, they need to live in Broward. Me, I prefer to live out of county, when I'm off my 7 out of 14 days I don't worry about running into anybody I deal with at work. So, yes, it is quality time.

Unregistered
    Nobody forced anybody who lives in Palm Beach or Dade to move there. If someone can't handle it, they need to live in Broward. Me, I prefer to live out of county, when I'm off my 7 out of 14 days I don't worry about running into anybody I deal with at work. So, yes, it is quality time.
    Ok then your running details.. so again your never home

Unregistered
    Ok then your running details.. so again your never home
    It's you're not your. It's easy, it's called the "B" word.....B U D G E T! Stop spending more than you make. If you want or have to work details, well you have 7 out of every 14 days to do it. It really isn't hard to figure out.

Unregistered
    It's you're not your. It's easy, it's called the "B" word.....B U D G E T! Stop spending more than you make. If you want or have to work details, well you have 7 out of every 14 days to do it. It really isn't hard to figure out.
    Here's my favorite low IQ word, lose vs. loose. It's like reading nursery school grammar on here. Is it a surprise to anyone that they're blue collar trump supporting cops?

Unregistered

Pro v con

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast