Fhp raises 2020 - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Fhp raises 2020

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    So my point was just proven you need to live near a major city, be a DRE and also on ORF plus work details to make 60 grand a year. Or you can leave this waste of agency and start off at 60 plus as a deputy or city cop and top out around 95. Lol no wonder troopers are bottom of the barrel. They pay nothing hence why they get the rejects who can’t get hired any where else.
    Young people listen. You have to work 30 years and maybe get a 3% rasie every 5 to 6 years. This is a sinking ship.

Unregistered
    I work for Fhp and can you please explain how to do this? I am not even close to that with details. I want to stay Fhp but can’t afford to.
    Easy, leave shitty north Florida and come
    To Miami Papo!

Unregistered
    Easy, leave shitty north Florida and come
    To Miami Papo!
    If I am going to move to Miami I should just get a job down there or in broward where they make almost double what we make and have a better pension usually with there city pensions.

Unregistered
    If I am going to move to Miami I should just get a job down there or in broward where they make almost double what we make and have a better pension usually with there city pensions.
    If I would live in miami I would jump off a building or cut my head off. All the money in the world is not enough to deal with dirtbags and refugees.

Unregistered
    If I would live in miami I would jump off a building or cut my head off. All the money in the world is not enough to deal with dirtbags and refugees.
    Yes citizens of Florida, this is a true quote from a north Florida trooper. No, there is no problem with the Florida Highway Patrol and racism. Please join us beatrooper.com

Unregistered
    Yes citizens of Florida, this is a true quote from a north Florida trooper. No, there is no problem with the Florida Highway Patrol and racism. Please join us beatrooper.com
    "Refugee" isnt a race... by the way, Hispanic isn't a race either its an ethnicity.

Unregistered
    Viva cuba. Miami I love you, cafe con leche

Unregistered
    So guys yesterday's march clearly showed that teachers care enough to go to Tallahassee and march for bigger salaries and better working conditions. While the teachers showed up, the troopers stayed behind. The public supports teachers and education much more than troopers. The money is going to the teachers. Accept it.

Unregistered
    "Refugee" isnt a race... by the way, Hispanic isn't a race either its an ethnicity.
    Exactly... God I hate stupid racist people who throw the race card at the drop of a hat.

Unregistered
    Exactly... God I hate stupid racist people who throw the race card at the drop of a hat.
    Someone is feeling guilty.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast