Fhp raises 2020 - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Fhp raises 2020

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Fhp is a waste of state money and should be disbanded. They handle nothing except car accidents all day. Let the sheriffs office handle them and give them a bigger budget.
    This Mofo... 49 other states have a highway patrol or State police. Get over it man. Traffic is what we do!! . Listen I understand you are sick of the domestic calls all day. We are hiring. www. Beatrooper.com

Unregistered
    This Mofo... 49 other states have a highway patrol or State police. Get over it man. Traffic is what we do!! . Listen I understand you are sick of the domestic calls all day. We are hiring. www. Beatrooper.com
    I’ll stick to domestic calls all day getting paid 80 grand a year plus without overtime or details. Best thing I ever did was leave Fhp.

Unregistered
    I’ll stick to domestic calls all day getting paid 80 grand a year plus without overtime or details. Best thing I ever did was leave Fhp.
    No you haven't, you are still here, loser. You will be miserable anywhere, I'm happy with my 60k a year. Go enjoy your 80k a year and buy a dildo.

Unregistered

Perv alert

Ok so why so you keep stalking an old girlfriend Perv?? Why can’t you just move on?

Unregistered
    You make 80 grand a year and here you are on Leo Affairs in the FHP section.. go take a vacation man. Don’t feed me that BS of “ I’ll sick to domestics calls all day crap” I’ve talked to countless deputies & how sick y’all are of covering that S***. Idk y we even give you attention. Please go back to your S/O page or give your wife attention before she leaves your A**.

Unregistered
    No you haven't, you are still here, loser. You will be miserable anywhere, I'm happy with my 60k a year. Go enjoy your 80k a year and buy a dildo.
    60k a year as a trooper how many details do you have to work to make that 60 a year?

Unregistered
    60k a year as a trooper how many details do you have to work to make that 60 a year?
    I make 95k a year with details. It will do for now.

Unregistered
    I make 95k a year with details. It will do for now.
    I work for Fhp and can you please explain how to do this? I am not even close to that with details. I want to stay Fhp but can’t afford to.

Unregistered
    I work for Fhp and can you please explain how to do this? I am not even close to that with details. I want to stay Fhp but can’t afford to.
    Be near one of the 4 major cities, cad/ cmp county, and DRE and ir QRF. 208 in my area is typically 55 to 60 an hour. I'm not saying its ideal at all but I'm making it work. If I was in a rural area I would be more like 60k.

Unregistered
    Be near one of the 4 major cities, cad/ cmp county, and DRE and ir QRF. 208 in my area is typically 55 to 60 an hour. I'm not saying its ideal at all but I'm making it work. If I was in a rural area I would be more like 60k.
    So my point was just proven you need to live near a major city, be a DRE and also on ORF plus work details to make 60 grand a year. Or you can leave this waste of agency and start off at 60 plus as a deputy or city cop and top out around 95. Lol no wonder troopers are bottom of the barrel. They pay nothing hence why they get the rejects who can’t get hired any where else.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast