AWFUL department and stuck. - Page 7
Page 7 of 32 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    PBA is a joke “not a union issue” this is all a union issue. Officer safety and benefits is a union issue. When you have multiple officers leaving which leaves staffing short on the road that is a huge union issue! When officers are living paycheck to paycheck it’s a union issue.

Face it folks we have a commission that hates us and a Pba union who doesn’t fight for us!

Leave now for the sake of your bank accounts and family. Everyone one else gets the message and has left or is in the process of leaving. What are you waiting for?
    What union? They do nothing at all , all talk ! The union does not back police officers , the union does not fight at all . The union is more worried about golf outings and renting the union banquet hall .

Unregistered

Congratulations

Congratulations to the officer's leaving this toxic place. Be safe and go on and be better than you would be here. Wish I could leave but like most were stuck in the middle.

Unregistered
    Congratulations to the officer's leaving this toxic place. Be safe and go on and be better than you would be here. Wish I could leave but like most were stuck in the middle.
    Its the same every where you go! If you really want to go, you will go and bite the bullet until you are okay. Grow a set and take charge of your life and quit whining!

Unregistered

The Real Question

The elephant in the room, the real question is, do you want to work in a city where you are disliked or hated by the majority of residents because you are the Police? Or do you want to work for a department in a community that supports it's police department in the area of 90 to 95%. Do you want to work in an area where you are liked and wanted, or somewhere where you are unwanted, disrespected, and extremely disliked? This is not something that could be placed on a benefits spreadsheet, but never-the-less very valuable to your life and mental well being.

Unregistered
    The elephant in the room, the real question is, do you want to work in a city where you are disliked or hated by the majority of residents because you are the Police? Or do you want to work for a department in a community that supports it's police department in the area of 90 to 95%. Do you want to work in an area where you are liked and wanted, or somewhere where you are unwanted, disrespected, and extremely disliked? This is not something that could be placed on a benefits spreadsheet, but never-the-less very valuable to your life and mental well being.
    THE REAL ANSWER: Its the same every where you go! If you really want to go, you will go and bite the bullet until you are okay. Grow a set and take charge of your life and quit whining! How many times are people going to come on here and post about how unhappy they are? Are they expecting any other answer but to find another job and quit? The city isnt going to come on here with angels singing saying they are going to kiss your a*s to keep you here!

Unregistered
    Arent you the person that comes on here and whines about an anti police culture in AMERICA? I would like to clue you into something, are you ready? Sit Down and put on your thinking cap? People have been anti police for decades! I sincerely hope that you are not hearing this for the very first time. People do not like the police world wide! This the vocation that we picked and if you didnt know that when you got hired then you are truly an idiot!

Unregistered
    Please state factually with a link where there is a community of the same size as Miramar where the entire population was polled and that poll shows that 90-95% support the police. If can do this I will stop busting your onions. If you can't then you need to shut the f*ck up and resign! Sounds fair! Stop posting stupid bullsh*t!

Unregistered
    If you are unaware that blacks hate the police you must have arrived from another planet yesterday. It is absolutely not the same in the white community, where they wave at you with all their fingers when you drive by. If a black person burned down an orphanage on Christmas Eve, I'm sure you would defend that as ok also. I wouldn't expect anymore from a person of low IQ like you.

Unregistered
    If you are unaware that blacks hate the police you must have arrived from another planet yesterday. It is absolutely not the same in the white community, where they wave at you with all their fingers when you drive by. If a black person burned down an orphanage on Christmas Eve, I'm sure you would defend that as ok also. I wouldn't expect anymore from a person of low IQ like you.
    Do you have facts to back up your claim or are you just pulling sh*t out of a*s? What you are saying maybe true but if there are no facts to back it up its useless (like you). So the Antifa movement is 100% black? The protestors in Seattle are 100% black? Are you old enough to remember the NAFTA protests in Miami? Were 100% of those protestors who attacked police, black?

FACTS! FACTS! FACTS!

Unregistered
    Do you have facts to back up your claim or are you just pulling sh*t out of a*s? What you are saying maybe true but if there are no facts to back it up its useless (like you). So the Antifa movement is 100% black? The protestors in Seattle are 100% black? Are you old enough to remember the NAFTA protests in Miami? Were 100% of those protestors who attacked police, black?

FACTS! FACTS! FACTS!
    Please take an IQ test and provide the certified results. I can provide the results of the Harvard and Oxford racial IQ studies if you like? Perhaps the 18 point disparity differential results in your group being to damned stupid to appreciate the contributions the police. Your group can't even have a birthday party without someone shooting the shit out of everyone. If I was "pulling sh*t out of a*s" as you wrote, I'm sure I would find you.

Page 7 of 32 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast