AWFUL department and stuck. - Page 24
Page 24 of 32 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    I’m close to the drop and I hate it. Police work died in Miramar . You can’t do squat Commisioners and Chief will hang you out to dry no one will protect you other than yourself. Union yeah right they are so weak and powerless.

Do yourselves a favor start applying elsewhere, almost everyone who has left in the past two-three years is in a specialized unit and or on the road making bank money!

It’s sad that at one point our chief sabotaged people leaving here by telling a particular department to not take anymore just so they can stay in this hell hole.

Leave now, do you want a house, a car , a family, vacations? You won’t get that working minimum wage in Miramar.

Unregistered

Yes

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I’m close to the drop and I hate it. Police work died in Miramar . You can’t do squat Commisioners and Chief will hang you out to dry no one will protect you other than yourself. Union yeah right they are so weak and powerless.

Do yourselves a favor start applying elsewhere, almost everyone who has left in the past two-three years is in a specialized unit and or on the road making bank money!

It’s sad that at one point our chief sabotaged people leaving here by telling a particular department to not take anymore just so they can stay in this hell hole.

Leave now, do you want a house, a car , a family, vacations? You won’t get that working minimum wage in Miramar.
    Truth hurts and when DW is gone things will get even worse I bet!

Unregistered
    🐵🐵🐵🦧🦧🦧🐒🐒🐒🤡🤡🤡🖕🖕🖕🦍🦍🦍

Unregistered

yes

Yup still AWFUL And getting worse every single year and in some cases months with this department!

Unregistered
    Yup still AWFUL And getting worse every single year and in some cases months with this department!
    Who cares? Really who cares enough that they read your tired old posts? Who the f*ck cares?

Unregistered
    Truth hurts and when DW is gone things will get even worse I bet!
    They will for BP, who’s gonna look after his special little cro?

Unregistered

no

Who cares? Really who cares enough that they read your tired old posts? Who the f*ck cares?
    This place sucks and I dont understand why its sucks so bad? why does this place suck so bad? Cant we just all leave and work in better cities where they pay and treat us fairly? This place is AWFUL!

Unregistered
    This place sucks and I dont understand why its sucks so bad? why does this place suck so bad? Cant we just all leave and work in better cities where they pay and treat us fairly? This place is AWFUL!
    Nobody is stopping you leaving but YOU! Good luck finding any one who is hiring much less anyone hiring chuckle heads like you. Turn in your badge if you so unhappy!

Unregistered

No

Nobody is stopping you leaving but YOU! Good luck finding any one who is hiring much less anyone hiring chuckle heads like you. Turn in your badge if you so unhappy!
    This department is toxic and awful. We think it's gonna get better but it gets worse. Our raises are gone and possibly the steps in pay will be next. They will screw us on the next contract because they hate the police. This place sucks!

Unregistered
    This department is toxic and awful. We think it's gonna get better but it gets worse. Our raises are gone and possibly the steps in pay will be next. They will screw us on the next contract because they hate the police. This place sucks!
    Wait until your police union is gone! It is just a matter of time and you can thank yourself and the union for their exit stage left.

Page 24 of 32 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 ... LastLast