AWFUL department and stuck. - Page 2
Page 2 of 32 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hey this post is idiotic. Go back to your desk or come back to your desk instead of being in service at home. The original message just makes you angry because it's true and people that have been here along with new officers see how things are run here. Its a joke with this place. Hardworkers get no reward and the smart ones get locked away. You probably got your position because your friends with the right people and sold out and kissed A with people you don't like so you can keep your position. STFU and take your high horse attitude with you and leave yourself. All you care about is your OT and details anyways and screw over the junior officers because this place is all you will ever be in your sad life.
    For Christ sake are you a snowflake!!!

Unregistered
    Notice that the one a whole on here defends the department but not the commission who hate the police and think police are just slaughtering minorities.

Unregistered
    Notice that the one a whole on here defends the department but not the commission who hate the police and think police are just slaughtering minorities.
    Christ you cant even spell a*shole correctly- "a whole". What does it take to get through your thick freaking skull that all I am saying is that if someone isn't happy here and can go somewhere else and be happy. You just want to read what you want to read so you don't have to face the fact that I am right and you are a freaking douche lick.

You and I have very little if anything we can do about the commission so either accept it or move on and quit (or as you spell it quite) whining like an infant.

BE A FREAKING ADULT FOR ONCE IN YOUR LIFE!!!

Unregistered
    A-whole people are leaving already and still leaving this place. It sucks here I’m on way out too. Why would you want to get lowest paid in the county to deal with the bs here.

And miramar pba reps who do nothing because they are in specialized units and cater to the chief so they won’t be removed from cushy positions!

Unregistered
    A-whole people are leaving already and still leaving this place. It sucks here I’m on way out too. Why would you want to get lowest paid in the county to deal with the bs here.

And miramar pba reps who do nothing because they are in specialized units and cater to the chief so they won’t be removed from cushy positions!
    If people are leaving then good, best of luck to them. If there are ones that want to leave, then they should go too and best of luck to them also. Posting here and whining here means NOTHING! These whining posts are not going to get you more pay or get anyone fired or get you a promotion even though you are a 3 month rookie "wolf".

Use all this energy to fill out applications and write your resume! If you are truly on your way out, the best of luck to you also. Did you get your certification on Miramar's dime? If so please get with Kimmy so you can find out how much you should pay the city back (after all according to you they did nothing for you,right?).

Unregistered
    he is just calling it like he sees it- u are a crybaby and u need to quit and go somewhere else.

Unregistered
    he is just calling it like he sees it- u are a crybaby and u need to quit and go somewhere else.
    There are quite a few people on here and at the PD that disagree with you. Its not just the older people that according to you are stealing food from your childrens mouth by not letting you have everything you think you are entitled to. As a junior officer, just like when the senior guys were new they had to take whatever crumbs were left on details and overtime.
    They got old cars and had to wait a whole hell of alot longer than you had to wait. They had to wait for openings in CID for alot longer than you ever will.

So in conclusion:

a.) Just because you think you are entitled to something doesn't mean you don't have to wait your turn.
    b.) No one owes you anything
    c.) No one promotes a three month rookie "wolf"
    d.) If you want to quit, then quit. Good Luck! There are many in line for your job.
    e.) Senior guys have earned what they have and here is a shocker, YOU WILL HAVE TO EARN YOURS TOO!

Oh I am sure you are steaming mad now but these are things you must accept!

Unregistered

nope

There are quite a few people on here and at the PD that disagree with you. Its not just the older people that according to you are stealing food from your childrens mouth by not letting you have everything you think you are entitled to. As a junior officer, just like when the senior guys were new they had to take whatever crumbs were left on details and overtime.
    They got old cars and had to wait a whole hell of alot longer than you had to wait. They had to wait for openings in CID for alot longer than you ever will.

So in conclusion:

a.) Just because you think you are entitled to something doesn't mean you don't have to wait your turn.
    b.) No one owes you anything
    c.) No one promotes a three month rookie "wolf"
    d.) If you want to quit, then quit. Good Luck! There are many in line for your job.
    e.) Senior guys have earned what they have and here is a shocker, YOU WILL HAVE TO EARN YOURS TOO!

Oh I am sure you are steaming mad now but these are things you must accept!
    Divorced most likely and angry about everything. The above comments are a life time of anger and resentment. Hey just because you wanna stay in your position forever and not do anything is not OK. Get back to the road and let actual workers in.

Unregistered
    Divorced most likely and angry about everything. The above comments are a life time of anger and resentment. Hey just because you wanna stay in your position forever and not do anything is not OK. Get back to the road and let actual workers in.
    Divorced- No
    Lifetime of Anger- No
    Lifetime of Resentment- No
    In my position forever- No Five Years
    Go back to the road- no I did my time and now I am where I am because I EARNED it.

Finally Angry about everything? No. Angry that there are petulant little children that feel that they are entitled to everything without ever really doing anything or learning anything.

What shift do you work? Maybe you and I need to have a sit down and discuss your issues.

Ball is in your court now (versus balls on your chin).

Unregistered

yes

Divorced- No
    Lifetime of Anger- No
    Lifetime of Resentment- No
    In my position forever- No Five Years
    Go back to the road- no I did my time and now I am where I am because I EARNED it.

Finally Angry about everything? No. Angry that there are petulant little children that feel that they are entitled to everything without ever really doing anything or learning anything.

What shift do you work? Maybe you and I need to have a sit down and discuss your issues.

Ball is in your court now (versus balls on your chin).
    Yup his spouse has balls on her chin or somewhere else.

Page 2 of 32 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast