AWFUL department and stuck. - Page 18
Page 18 of 32 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Yet another dumbass post!!!
    Please sanitize your lips, then I will let you kiss my ass.

Unregistered
    The entire thing is disgusting and she's especially disgusting. The others with him don't flaunt it the way BP does and struts around like she owns the place. Late all the time except with his lunch and other meetings. I get the favoritism and really don't care but when you start showing out like that its totally unprofessional. This is Miramar so expect anything.
    Horrible horrible behavior.

Unregistered
    Please sanitize your lips, then I will let you kiss my ass.
    No Ill pass! Your a*s is like the village bike, everybody has taken a ride on it. Pass! LOSER!

Unregistered
    Agree, although JV sure is sucking his way up to the bestest of his inability. Maybe he can get tips from BP or Andy Gillum.
    This one makes a point

Unregistered
    No literally NOT everyone that left is happier- NOT EVERYONE! Quit making ignorant comments unless you can back that up with facts and names. On behalf of everyone, thank you!
    One guy went to lighthouse point years ago and came back and then a slug road guy left to try border patrol only to learn it was actual work, so he came back. Literally everyone else has not come back.

Unregistered
    One guy went to lighthouse point years ago and came back and then a slug road guy left to try border patrol only to learn it was actual work, so he came back. Literally everyone else has not come back.
    Not completely true but I refuse to argue with you over stupid shit!

Unregistered

Wow

The entire thing is disgusting and she's especially disgusting. The others with him don't flaunt it the way BP does and struts around like she owns the place. Late all the time except with his lunch and other meetings. I get the favoritism and really don't care but when you start showing out like that its totally unprofessional. This is Miramar so expect anything.
    BP looks like a camel and walks around like a beauty queen? Wow she is very hard on the eyes. What a mistake by whoever , but if your desperate.

Unregistered
    Lol both Ramos and mellad realized they would be doing less shit here in Miramar than with other agencies. Sad day when we took them back we didn’t gain anything or lose.

Unregistered
    Lol both Ramos and mellad realized they would be doing less shit here in Miramar than with other agencies. Sad day when we took them back we didn’t gain anything or lose.
    BS! Do you have any idea what in f*ck you are talking about? Do you know the calls for service for Lighthouse Point are 1/10 of the Miramar calls for service you stupid f*ck! Did you go to Mellad and call him a slug to his face? Nope- cause you are a p*ssy!!!

Unregistered
    Lol why waste of time he won’t do nothing anything

Page 18 of 32 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast