AWFUL department and stuck. - Page 5
Page 5 of 32 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hey pos pones mayor did go look it up yourself and the others in the county. Stop sucking so much ****
    Pones? Pones? Where is Pones? You mean the Mayor of Pines, who is up for election and is courting the Pines Police union vote. Follow freaking instructions, POST A LINK!!!

Unregistered

Under 6 years on

Been with miramar for under 6 years and I am actually pretty happy here. I plan on working hard to get the position I want and that’s it. Don’t mess around with the disgruntled peeps and just do my thing. Yeah, pay isn’t the best but I knew what I was getting into when I signed. Hard work always pays off and most people don’t work hard because they want that instant gratification. I think miramar is a great department overall.

Unregistered
    Been with miramar for under 6 years and I am actually pretty happy here. I plan on working hard to get the position I want and that’s it. Don’t mess around with the disgruntled peeps and just do my thing. Yeah, pay isn’t the best but I knew what I was getting into when I signed. Hard work always pays off and most people don’t work hard because they want that instant gratification. I think miramar is a great department overall.
    Thanks Dex.

Unregistered
    Thanks Dex.
    Stupid post- you show your ignorance. There are people that are not crybaby whining b*tches like you!

Unregistered

Misery loves company

Thanks Dex.
    You are the same miserable person spewing hate on this message board and most likely to other officers. Why would the chief come on here and post anything. Dumb. Just accept that some people including myself are happy at miramar.

Unregistered
    Has anyone else applied to Boca?

Unregistered
    Has anyone else applied to Boca?
    Have you looked at their job opportunities page ? Why can’t our city assist us similar to Boca ? Why are we working these ridiculous hours ?

Unregistered

ok

Have you looked at their job opportunities page ? Why can’t our city assist us similar to Boca ? Why are we working these ridiculous hours ?
    Mass migration happening quick and fast. This place is done people! Time for actual greener grass and away from this poison and lies they feed us here. LMAO if you think its gonna get any better. Look at the hurricane pay and how long that is taking. And for the AH that will put his penny pinching cents in and say "bye" , F You!

Unregistered
    Mass migration happening quick and fast. This place is done people! Time for actual greener grass and away from this poison and lies they feed us here. LMAO if you think its gonna get any better. Look at the hurricane pay and how long that is taking. And for the AH that will put his penny pinching cents in and say "bye" , F You!
    Hey thanks for the shout out! Stop be whiny little b*tch and get over to Davie, Pines and Hollywood. They are all hiring and I am sure they are just waiting with baited breath for a person (superstar) like you.

Surely you are seeing the massive campaigns being launched by these departments so why haven't you left yet. BSO is hiring too! I am sure the reason you haven't left is because you are a POS and cant pass their hiring process.

Post again and mention me so I can come on here and call you again for being a crybaby!

Unregistered
    PBA is a joke “not a union issue” this is all a union issue. Officer safety and benefits is a union issue. When you have multiple officers leaving which leaves staffing short on the road that is a huge union issue! When officers are living paycheck to paycheck it’s a union issue.

Face it folks we have a commission that hates us and a Pba union who doesn’t fight for us!

Leave now for the sake of your bank accounts and family. Everyone one else gets the message and has left or is in the process of leaving. What are you waiting for?

Page 5 of 32 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast