AWFUL department and stuck.
Page 1 of 32 12311 ... LastLast

Unregistered

AWFUL department and stuck.

This place is getting worse, with no end in site. Another garbage year and happy for the ones that are able to leave. Good luck and be safe. To the AH that's gonna make their shi@ comments. It's ok, your significant other won't cheat for at least a month and you get older and angrier. Dont worry your money will be there to comfort your overweight self and the child support will hopefully end. Divorce is terrible but you will have your money. And the others that move on from this place will have prosperity in life unlike you.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    This place is getting worse, with no end in site. Another garbage year and happy for the ones that are able to leave. Good luck and be safe. To the AH that's gonna make their shi@ comments. It's ok, your significant other won't cheat for at least a month and you get older and angrier. Dont worry your money will be there to comfort your overweight self and the child support will hopefully end. Divorce is terrible but you will have your money. And the others that move on from this place will have prosperity in life unlike you.
    People will come on here and trash your post because you sound like a baby- no other reason. If you dont like your situation, then change it. Its a new year! You want to call me an a*shole then fine I could care less. An adult takes charge of his or her life and makes the changes needed to meet their and their family goals, they dont come on this board and whine.

GROW THE F*CK UP!!!

Hugs and Kisses:

The A*shole

Unregistered

First

People will come on here and trash your post because you sound like a baby- no other reason. If you dont like your situation, then change it. Its a new year! You want to call me an a*shole then fine I could care less. An adult takes charge of his or her life and makes the changes needed to meet their and their family goals, they dont come on this board and whine.

GROW THE F*CK UP!!!

Hugs and Kisses:

The A*shole
    First A*shole of the year above LOL!

Unregistered
    First A*shole of the year above LOL!
    Oh Jesus you freaking p*ssy! Are your little feelings hurt because someone is honest with you.
    Are you sending invites to your little pity party? Davie is hiring! Pines is hiring!

Be a freaking adult and stop whining!!

Hugs and Kisses,

The A*shole

Unregistered

Stop

Stop going on here and complaining. If it’s so bad then leave!! Miramar May have its problems but it’s not terrible. I notice that all the people who complain are the same ones that who are always disgruntled and negative. And new people talk to these cancer cells and start to believe what they say. Miramar really is not that bad.

Unregistered
    Stop going on here and complaining. If it’s so bad then leave!! Miramar May have its problems but it’s not terrible. I notice that all the people who complain are the same ones that who are always disgruntled and negative. And new people talk to these cancer cells and start to believe what they say. Miramar really is not that bad.
    Why stop it is the truth . There will always be people who disagree and people who agree .

Unregistered
    Get out of here people you have this a hole on here. Chiefs puppet!

Unregistered
    Get out of here people you have this a hole on here. Chiefs puppet!
    Why if someone is honest with how you are perceived and they express their opinion, are they the a*shole?
    All any one is saying is that if you are so unhappy here and things are so bad, quit whining and wasting your time posting here and go apply to Pines or Davie (they are hiring BIG TIME).

I am sure both agencies would just love to have a "superstar" like you to show them how a department should be run. Take that promotional plan that posted too, I am sure they will scrap their current promotional policies and implement yours (sarcasm)!

Unregistered

not the only one

Why if someone is honest with how you are perceived and they express their opinion, are they the a*shole?
    All any one is saying is that if you are so unhappy here and things are so bad, quit whining and wasting your time posting here and go apply to Pines or Davie (they are hiring BIG TIME).

I am sure both agencies would just love to have a "superstar" like you to show them how a department should be run. Take that promotional plan that posted too, I am sure they will scrap their current promotional policies and implement yours (sarcasm)!
    Hey this post is idiotic. Go back to your desk or come back to your desk instead of being in service at home. The original message just makes you angry because it's true and people that have been here along with new officers see how things are run here. Its a joke with this place. Hardworkers get no reward and the smart ones get locked away. You probably got your position because your friends with the right people and sold out and kissed A with people you don't like so you can keep your position. STFU and take your high horse attitude with you and leave yourself. All you care about is your OT and details anyways and screw over the junior officers because this place is all you will ever be in your sad life.

Unregistered
    Hey this post is idiotic. Go back to your desk or come back to your desk instead of being in service at home. The original message just makes you angry because it's true and people that have been here along with new officers see how things are run here. Its a joke with this place. Hardworkers get no reward and the smart ones get locked away. You probably got your position because your friends with the right people and sold out and kissed A with people you don't like so you can keep your position. STFU and take your high horse attitude with you and leave yourself. All you care about is your OT and details anyways and screw over the junior officers because this place is all you will ever be in your sad life.
    Again proof you are a CHUMP! I don't work details and don't work OF CHUMP! I'm not the one angry or upset with my position or whining about how bad it is here. I suggested that if it is so bad that the poster apply to Davie or Pines since they think the grass is greener blah blah. You are the nearly having a stroke over my post CHUMP! I got my position like everybody else.

Page 1 of 32 12311 ... LastLast