AWFUL department and stuck. - Page 29
Page 29 of 32 FirstFirst ... 192728293031 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Bye Williams and leave your horrible legacy that will keep on giving because the people you allowed to be leaders here are gonna further destroy this horrible department. It's shameful who was allowed to be detective's along with specialized units in this dysfunctional place. The raise here won't be enough to keep anyone because of the clear outright stupid decisions that keep good officers on the road instead of promoting the ones that put in the time and effort to better this place and you pander to these new officers to keep them here? It's laughable that a tactic here to keep younger officers here while crapping all over the ones that stayed and in most cases are stuck now. Lok at some leaders here that are so TOXIC that no one wants to be around them and then attempts to appease them by taking it out on senior officers. Yeah Seniority doesn't count for sh here unless your someone's friend or faking it. Wish I could leave quicker and get the hell outta this place and work for a department that actually values real talent and intelligence instead of kissing A and getting married to a key person. It's so obvious here! Look at the senior leaders that dragged the officer ranks through the mud and can't keep their personal lives in order and have broken homes because they are so toxic. Enjoy that money you made off these idiot tax payers and this idiot commission and mayor for hiring you because of no merit involved at any stage in your little career here in a no name department. Hang that worthless award and frame of lies on your one bedroom apartment because you gotta make that child support but tell everyone look I was a somebody at that no body department and now I wonder why all these fake people show up to my sad retirement party full of snakes.
    WOW! A little anger problem here? Need EAP much? Classic deflection of your own shortcomings and inadequacies? Here is the long and short of it all- you were a slug, you always were a slug, you will always be a slug. You thought being a slug was your ticket to fortune and fame but you were wrong. Stop wasting your time on here crying over the fact that you are a slug and just QUIT!!

Talk about fake people? You were the one that would push others out of the way to get to the Chief to shake his hand and the first to raise your hand at roll call and say how happy you were.

Again I say-WOW! You need EAP!!

Unregistered
    It would help greatly if we rid ourselves of the PBA. It seems to be the common denominator for all the ills in our department. It puts one member against another and so on. Let’s vote to shed ourselves from the PBA grip.

Unregistered
    Bye Williams and leave your horrible legacy that will keep on giving because the people you allowed to be leaders here are gonna further destroy this horrible department. It's shameful who was allowed to be detective's along with specialized units in this dysfunctional place. The raise here won't be enough to keep anyone because of the clear outright stupid decisions that keep good officers on the road instead of promoting the ones that put in the time and effort to better this place and you pander to these new officers to keep them here? It's laughable that a tactic here to keep younger officers here while crapping all over the ones that stayed and in most cases are stuck now. Lok at some leaders here that are so TOXIC that no one wants to be around them and then attempts to appease them by taking it out on senior officers. Yeah Seniority doesn't count for sh here unless your someone's friend or faking it. Wish I could leave quicker and get the hell outta this place and work for a department that actually values real talent and intelligence instead of kissing A and getting married to a key person. It's so obvious here! Look at the senior leaders that dragged the officer ranks through the mud and can't keep their personal lives in order and have broken homes because they are so toxic. Enjoy that money you made off these idiot tax payers and this idiot commission and mayor for hiring you because of no merit involved at any stage in your little career here in a no name department. Hang that worthless award and frame of lies on your one bedroom apartment because you gotta make that child support but tell everyone look I was a somebody at that no body department and now I wonder why all these fake people show up to my sad retirement party full of snakes.
    BRUH! You need some therapy and meds! STAT!

Unregistered
    It would help greatly if we rid ourselves of the PBA. It seems to be the common denominator for all the ills in our department. It puts one member against another and so on. Let’s vote to shed ourselves from the PBA grip.
    BLAH! BLAH! and I suppose the IUPA is Christ Savior. Give that sh*t up! You are the only one posting anything about IUPA!

Unregistered

lol

BRUH! You need some therapy and meds! STAT!
    Just like your significant other that left you and now your paying for their medication's. LMAO.

Unregistered
    Just like your significant other that left you and now your paying for their medication's. LMAO.
    No- the person that posted that rant needs some serious counseling and needs to get on some mood stabilizing medication as soon as possible. They have a mental disease or defect that should be reported to a medical professional.

Unregistered

no

No- the person that posted that rant needs some serious counseling and needs to get on some mood stabilizing medication as soon as possible. They have a mental disease or defect that should be reported to a medical professional.
    Just like when you realized you were on your knees your whole pitiful career here thinking you were an actual Cop? LMAO

Unregistered

yes

WOW! A little anger problem here? Need EAP much? Classic deflection of your own shortcomings and inadequacies? Here is the long and short of it all- you were a slug, you always were a slug, you will always be a slug. You thought being a slug was your ticket to fortune and fame but you were wrong. Stop wasting your time on here crying over the fact that you are a slug and just QUIT!!

Talk about fake people? You were the one that would push others out of the way to get to the Chief to shake his hand and the first to raise your hand at roll call and say how happy you were.

Again I say-WOW! You need EAP!!
    Clearly your the one that not only pushed your way up to the front and waived your little hands, but were on your knees doing god know what to be such a Little B. Hey STFU and go back to your little house tiny person.

Unregistered
    Wow! This writer is sad, miserable, angry. One thing for sure tho, the snakes did come out. They even smiled and whistled for the real wife. She should be happy now he may stay home and mend the broken pieces. Wonder what BP and the other bunnies werr thinking while the Queen stood up and embraced her King. Let's be happy for the guy whichever way we want to believe. He did what he could do with what he had.

Unregistered

Seniority

Seniority doesn’t mean shit? Are you out of your mind? Aside from needing to actually do work for a specialty, seniority is EVERYTHING in this dumb. You clowns just start *****ing and complaining about seniority being worthless when you can’t use to advance your shit career. Were you kicked out of a specialty and the. Tried to spin it as returning to the road for promotion? It had nothing to do with your ID number, it has to do with you being an empty uniform. You think you’re worth shit? Prove it. “I’m stuck blah blah”. Keep accepting failure and feeling bad for yourself.

Page 29 of 32 FirstFirst ... 192728293031 ... LastLast