AWFUL department and stuck. - Page 27
Page 27 of 32 FirstFirst ... 172526272829 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The above poster mother is still on sr7 giving out cheap favors behind the dumpsters everyone. He is angry because his wife is a nasty women that bangs everyone else besides him. Oh he isn't married anymore
    You must be the #1 idiot and head of the slugs!

Unregistered
    So is DW gonna cut some sergeants just so his little cro can get promoted and lay off him for $, once he’s gone?

Unregistered
    So is DW gonna cut some sergeants just so his little cro can get promoted and lay off him for $, once he’s gone?
    Why would he layoff to promote? I'm not sure that makes alot of sense but not everything in this place makes sense. Layoffs come with a reason. I hope. But y'all make this dude sound like a bank for BP. And if that's the case ots sad he either don't see that he's being used or she got the juice. Either way, his reputation should value more that that especially when he has such a wife. And wifie really digs him so let's just hope our leader manages all the spotlight right now and leaves in a good way when the time comes. Its not worth it.

Unregistered

no

You must be the #1 idiot and head of the slugs!
    Your father called. He said he is jumping off a bridge because of the failure you have been in his life. And your mother still ranked the lowest because of her failure to bring in more clients behind the trash dumpsters.

Unregistered
    Why would he layoff to promote? I'm not sure that makes alot of sense but not everything in this place makes sense. Layoffs come with a reason. I hope. But y'all make this dude sound like a bank for BP. And if that's the case ots sad he either don't see that he's being used or she got the juice. Either way, his reputation should value more that that especially when he has such a wife. And wifie really digs him so let's just hope our leader manages all the spotlight right now and leaves in a good way when the time comes. Its not worth it.
    On thing is for sure, you didn't pay much attention to grammar in school. You sentence structure is atrocious and is border line nonsensical.

Unregistered
    Your father called. He said he is jumping off a bridge because of the failure you have been in his life. And your mother still ranked the lowest because of her failure to bring in more clients behind the trash dumpsters.
    Are you in third grade? Did your mom and dad (if you know who he is) leave their laptop logged in to this site?
    You are pathetic!

Unregistered

no

Are you in third grade? Did your mom and dad (if you know who he is) leave their laptop logged in to this site?
    You are pathetic!
    sorry I was with your mom when I typed that up. Now I know why she is ranked so low. It was a horrible experience. Maybe that's why your dad jumped off the bridge also? Well go get your mom ok, she is still on sr7. embarrassing!

Unregistered
    sorry I was with your mom when I typed that up. Now I know why she is ranked so low. It was a horrible experience. Maybe that's why your dad jumped off the bridge also? Well go get your mom ok, she is still on sr7. embarrassing!
    You are pathetic!

Unregistered
    According to him, he’s BPs bank, he was last on his sergeants list and voila, he got promoted... he takes of her, maybe she goes easy on him.

Unregistered

Sucks

Worse and worse every single week!

Page 27 of 32 FirstFirst ... 172526272829 ... LastLast