AWFUL department and stuck. - Page 14
Page 14 of 32 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Y’all screwed, MPD sucks from top to bottom, with few exceptions. City “leadership” is a joke with no hope in sight. Mayor Pete showed up your self absorbed mayor messup, and we all know he sucks too. Those that are qualified and are not there too long, look elsewhere. The grass is greener in some places.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Y’all screwed, MPD sucks from top to bottom, with few exceptions. City “leadership” is a joke with no hope in sight. Mayor Pete showed up your self absorbed mayor messup, and we all know he sucks too. Those that are qualified and are not there too long, look elsewhere. The grass is greener in some places.

Messam never had a chance and he knew it as did 99.9% of America

Unregistered
    Unlike you I answered all the questions that are asked of me. I haven't ducked questions like you and I haven't made up bullsh*t talking points about bullsh*t studies like you.

I'm back in my office til 1800 so bring it on and Ill bust you up all day!
    Nonsense, absolutely nonsensical ridiculous oral diarrhea.

Unregistered
    Nonsense, absolutely nonsensical ridiculous oral diarrhea.
    This coming from the KING Douchebag!

Unregistered
    This coming from the KING Douchebag!
    Blah, blah, blah, blah!!!

Unregistered
    Blah, blah, blah, blah!!!
    The last words!

Unregistered

wow

Between working for and with racist rednecks and black racists and senior officers that treat junior people like sh%&! What's the issue here? MIRAMAR! You have the one that doesn't move all night from West PD or target and the other one that acts like he is everyone's buddy all stabbing each other in the back in this place! Others just showin up late to training and walks around like she owns the place while she does nothing as a CRO. Lets not start with the waste in the so called waste of what they call specialized units. We're OUTTA HERE! This place sucks just like the commission and lack of care for us!

Unregistered
    Between working for and with racist rednecks and black racists and senior officers that treat junior people like sh%&! What's the issue here? MIRAMAR! You have the one that doesn't move all night from West PD or target and the other one that acts like he is everyone's buddy all stabbing each other in the back in this place! Others just showin up late to training and walks around like she owns the place while she does nothing as a CRO. Lets not start with the waste in the so called waste of what they call specialized units. We're OUTTA HERE! This place sucks just like the commission and lack of care for us!
    Word. Which CRO is that? DW’s baby mamma, or the crazy one who lets her husband shoot up their apt? Or the one who cries about her sgt hubby foolin around all the time?

Unregistered
    Officers should be filling out online applications with all the downtime so when this blows over you can jet out of here!

Unregistered
    Officers should be filling out online applications with all the downtime so when this blows over you can jet out of here!
    I agree but they wont. They would rather sit on LEO Affairs complain, whine and do nothing just like when they work.
    Oh and no I am not that guy that comes on here and will bust you up or whatever and disparages other officers.

I am a person that knows these people and how they revel in their own "misery" and want to blame everyone else but themselves about their life, career path, personal life and promotional history (or lack thereof).

Page 14 of 32 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast