AWFUL department and stuck. - Page 30
Page 30 of 32 FirstFirst ... 202829303132 LastLast

Unregistered

yes

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Seniority doesn’t mean shit? Are you out of your mind? Aside from needing to actually do work for a specialty, seniority is EVERYTHING in this dumb. You clowns just start *****ing and complaining about seniority being worthless when you can’t use to advance your shit career. Were you kicked out of a specialty and the. Tried to spin it as returning to the road for promotion? It had nothing to do with your ID number, it has to do with you being an empty uniform. You think you’re worth shit? Prove it. “I’m stuck blah blah”. Keep accepting failure and feeling bad for yourself.
    It doesn't so STFU. Hey how's kissing the whatever helped you? Looser!

Unregistered
    It doesn't so STFU. Hey how's kissing the whatever helped you? Looser!
    Huh? What is a LOOSER? Is that some millennial spelling?

Unregistered

yes

Huh? What is a LOOSER? Is that some millennial spelling?
    No it's how your idiot ex wife spells it when she texts you for the child support payments LMAO! She says you need two O to drive the point home. Ok Lo'O'ser!

Unregistered
    No it's how your idiot ex wife spells it when she texts you for the child support payments LMAO! She says you need two O to drive the point home. Ok Lo'O'ser!
    Nope I think it's that you are too f*cking stupid and don't know how to spell.

Unregistered

no

Nope I think it's that you are too f*cking stupid and don't know how to spell.
    No soory I asked your ex and she confirmed your a looser and believe your a heroo after woorking here in this S hole department. bye bye LoOser! I'm out making moore mooney then yoou woould ever make! LMAOo!

Unregistered

Ok

It's gonna get worse when the next 10 to 15 are leaving soon. They will screw road patrol by filling those positions and continue to short the road. For some reason they think they are doing a great job? This is by far the worse run department and city in south Florida. Furloughs lol what an embarrassment!

Unregistered
    You guys dont know anything. Specialized units must and will be filled first. Whoever is left has to hump calls on road patrol. Minimum manpower is always met because of SRO's during the day and details at night.

Unregistered
    You guys dont know anything. Specialized units must and will be filled first. Whoever is left has to hump calls on road patrol. Minimum manpower is always met because of SRO's during the day and details at night.
    You’re expecting an SRO or CRO to assist with calls? That’s the type of pipe dreaming that has you idiots convinced raises are coming.

Unregistered

Just wait

This is the worst I've ever seen it. And yes awful!

Unregistered

What is going on?

Just look at this place and how they keep promoting people with less Officers on the road. Just to have the newly promoted work the road. And then more specialized units pulling more from the road? What logic is this? Who does this? Why?

Page 30 of 32 FirstFirst ... 202829303132 LastLast