Starting pay

Thread: Starting pay

Unregistered

Starting pay

Happy new year all. What’s the starting pay for someone with 15 years of experience? Ball park figure please.

Thank you

Unregistered
    Starting salary for LEO with experience?

Unregistered
    You know all you have to do is check the cities website. This is just someone (Probably the same person that started the “hiring tips” and “happy 2020” threads) starting another thread to move a thread dealing with a problematic employee that just got promoted down on the page in hopes it will fade away.
    Stop it

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You know all you have to do is check the cities website. This is just someone (Probably the same person that started the “hiring tips” and “happy 2020” threads) starting another thread to move a thread dealing with a problematic employee that just got promoted down on the page in hopes it will fade away.
    Stop it
    I’m a first poster, so no I’m not the person you think I am. On the website the salary range is very broad 58k-86K.

I would appreciate if someone that is not a sour Nancy would let me know approximately how much a police officer with plus 15 years of LEO experience would start off at as a PO at MBPD. Thanks.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I’m a first poster, so no I’m not the person you think I am. On the website the salary range is very broad 58k-86K.

I would appreciate if someone that is not a sour Nancy would let me know approximately how much a police officer with plus 15 years of LEO experience would start off at as a PO at MBPD. Thanks.
    How about you call the PIO New Times Reporter?

Unregistered
    This whole department is a bunch of cry baby, spoiled,entitled, jealous and pre-madonna officers. Pathetic...they don't even stand by their own. You wouldn't want to work there.