Miami Herald Focuses on Velasquez-Today's Story - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Unregistered

Does Velasquez have any mercy on his employees?

His time is up. He needs to leave and it must be done now
    He never show any mercy on anybody except for his criminals friends & the hooker
    Velasquez needs to leave the department ASAP

Unregistered
    If anything can be learned from this snowflake generation is that whoever screams the loudest gets their way. Maybe it’s time all of Velázquez’s victims and people who have witnessed his injustices against others start screaming for his removal as Hialeah Chief of Police.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    If anything can be learned from this snowflake generation is that whoever screams the loudest gets their way. Maybe it’s time all of Velázquez’s victims and people who have witnessed his injustices against others start screaming for his removal as Hialeah Chief of Police.
    He is Hernandez's right hand man in his payola scheme. He will never fire or even criticize him.

Unregistered

Sound like a threat

“Be very careful,” he said. “Because I will never let anyone sandbag my officers”

Unregistered
    “Be very careful,” he said. “Because I will never let anyone sandbag my officers”
    Statement made by Mayor Hernandez

https://www.miamiherald.com/news/loc...239292538.html

Unregistered

Let me knoe when you ready

I got enuff proof to to end all this corruption frm pictures msg to placeing the mayor in a hotel with a prostitute he paid with city funds all the way to his cocaine partys he use to throw at tostao bar in east hialeah

Yuca Raja

El Whistle-Blower

I got enuff proof to to end all this corruption frm pictures msg to placeing the mayor in a hotel with a prostitute he paid with city funds all the way to his cocaine partys he use to throw at tostao bar in east hialeah
    Papo, dale...post the info...the Herald is monotoring.
    Needless to say, so is the FBI.

Canta acere!😆

Unregistered
    If you do have such items - call the local FBI office, better, simply visit their office, bring the information and "proof" you claim with you additional information regarding "public corruption in Hialeah". Let the feds listen and see - DO NOT go to the State in any form.

Unregistered

Its been done

Quote Originally Posted by Yuca Raja View Post
    Papo, dale...post the info...the Herald is monotoring.
    Needless to say, so is the FBI.

Canta acere!😆
    Pipo iam not even a leo call me the whistle blower 😂😂😂 just sit back and enjoy la pelicula and for all you leos that wanna be heard
    Yall should speak youre mind not only on here but to them as well no need to protect these corrupted ****s and live with it after you
    10-42 trust me the evil empire is comeing to an end just keep reading the Herald and be glad hoy aint fall in as a pawn

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123