Miami Herald Focuses on Velasquez-Today's Story - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Unregistered

Fortunately

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Unfortunately,As you know we are all labeled the same. By just wearing a hialeah police patch people already think we are corrupted as a department.
    "you" and a fair number of the brothers who wear a hialeah police patch are still good. Many of you gutted out careers there while the dirty scumbag several did their thing to the city, community, the good cops. More good than bad in Hialeah, put your badge and uniform with the pride and respect you earned by surviving and not going bad, crazy or worse FHP. The only people looked down on are the ones who are earning their recognition now, finally. Your future will be ok, others, federal prison, if they have the guts to face their punishment.

Unregistered
    some of the good ones 100 terminates or disciplines. Be that’s what scum does. For the other good ones, Ruiz forced them out or demoralized them. Bc that’s what scum does. The commanders and shift Lts stood by and watched. Other Sgts stood by in fear. Now very few are left
    Who is gonna help us? The other 3 Majors? 2 out of 3, no way. What does it say when only IA is left

Unregistered

Velázquez wife

Can someone tell me about Velazquez significant other ... what’s her background?

Unregistered
    I'd bd very careful with something like that. One thing is to attack someone personally and professionally. Totally different ballgame when going after someone's family.

Unregistered
    Family should be off limits

Unregistered
    Can someone tell me about Velazquez significant other ... what’s her background?
    very immature

Unregistered
    Who is the woman with the DUI charges that Velazquez helped ? She must be someone very important in his life for him to go that far

Unregistered
    I'd bd very careful with something like that. One thing is to attack someone personally and professionally. Totally different ballgame when going after someone's family.
    Calm down Sergio nobody is going after your wife except the pool guy

Unregistered

I was a victim

I suffered enuff pain under his watch enuff torment enuff deppression my family got destroyed cuase of him yet he was put back into the streets into the same neighborhood were his terror began he was goven the case shown who was telling he briefed on the investigation and that very same night he hospitalized me i cannot explain what you caused in my life but the corruption is comeing to an end i got all the proof and it will be exposed

Unregistered
    Cono let's be nice guys

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast