Chitwood's new years resolutions - Page 8
Page 8 of 21 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Henry was fired from the Daytona Beach News-Journal and Alvin can’t hold a job and was arrested. Who cares! Why are we focusing on someone’s past when we know Heather and Mike will be re-elected and the rest of you will be well........
    Heather and mikey better not try to run for a state or federal office. They would get smoked.

And the reason why this post turned to heather was some dimwit stating what a sterling employee she was...which the DBNJ stated she wasn't. That's why shane smoked her on an IA

Unregistered
    Sounds like alvin has gotten to you. You will lose to the mongoose.
    The Mommy Goose has already lost to me. I celebrate each and every waking sunrise knowing Alvin will always be a criminal civil sexual stalker. It’s what keeps me smiling and Mortimer motivated each and every day.

Unregistered
    The Mommy Goose has already lost to me. I celebrate each and every waking sunrise knowing Alvin will always be a criminal civil sexual stalker. It’s what keeps me smiling and Mortimer motivated each and every day.
    Sparky, is that you again? 😎

Unregistered
    Sparky, is that you again? 😎
    What are you doing trolling Barker’s thread again Alvin?

Unregistered
    What are you doing trolling Barker’s thread again Alvin?
    Send a formal request and you'll have an answer.

Why didn't you comment on Barker's thread? This thread is dedicated to Sparkys new years resolution 😎

Unregistered

Why didn't you comment on Barker's thread? This thread is dedicated to Sparkys new years resolution 😎
    That's a pretty cool nickname for the balding, non-shooting, illegal immigrant loving, hypocritical sheriff. Good job with coming up with an appropriate nickname.

Unregistered

I noticed the heather post lover quit making comments about what a sterling employee she was after the DBNJ article was posted.

Unregistered
    I noticed the heather post lover quit making comments about what a sterling employee she was after the DBNJ article was posted.
    It’s apparent you have a reading comprehension problem. Looks like there was a response right after the link. Doesn’t seem like they were persuaded by the link.

Alvin and others talk about how misguided Barker is, yet, he’s constantly drooling all over his front porch. I guess Alvin could have been responding to the larger conversation thread to Barker’s opinion on Volusia Issues (VI). However, we all know Alvin was banned on VI from the same type of online conduct that landed him in hot water with a sexual stalking injunction for being an obnoxious. Greg Gimbert schooled Alvin and I still remember reading his scorn like it was yesterday. I guess Alvin could discuss it on the Volusia County Deputy’s Association (VCDA) page. Oops, he was banned there too for his inappropriate conduct. Maybe, Alvin could write a letter similar to the one he wrote to the “failing” Pat Rice and ask Greg and VCDA to be reinstated on their board. Alvin was at one time was booted from there too for acting inappropriately. I am wondering where else Alvin the stalker has been banned?

Henry could have reported on it if he didn’t get fired from the Daytona Beach News-Journal. Jenkins and Szabo could have investigated it if they didn’t get fired. At least we still have clear, concise, and honest representation with Barker, Chitwood, and Post.

Unregistered
    It’s apparent you have a reading comprehension problem. Looks like there was a response right after the link. Doesn’t seem like they were persuaded by the link.

Alvin and others talk about how misguided Barker is, yet, he’s constantly drooling all over his front porch. I guess Alvin could have been responding to the larger conversation thread to Barker’s opinion on Volusia Issues (VI). However, we all know Alvin was banned on VI from the same type of online conduct that landed him in hot water with a sexual stalking injunction for being an obnoxious. Greg Gimbert schooled Alvin and I still remember reading his scorn like it was yesterday. I guess Alvin could discuss it on the Volusia County Deputy’s Association (VCDA) page. Oops, he was banned there too for his inappropriate conduct. Maybe, Alvin could write a letter similar to the one he wrote to the “failing” Pat Rice and ask Greg and VCDA to be reinstated on their board. Alvin was at one time was booted from there too for acting inappropriately. I am wondering where else Alvin the stalker has been banned?

Henry could have reported on it if he didn’t get fired from the Daytona Beach News-Journal. Jenkins and Szabo could have investigated it if they didn’t get fired. At least we still have clear, concise, and honest representation with Barker, Chitwood, and Post.
    Heather post = fired from VCSO and BCSO. forced to resign from DCF and Edgewater pd. Admitted cocaine user. Had her own mother get an injunction against her. Evictions..

Mark barker = chief of 6 member PD. Blogger

Mikey Chitwood = balding, non shooting, traffic accident causing, illegal immigrant living, 2nd amendment hating, hypocritical imbecile. CHITY....SPARKY

Unregistered
    Lets not forget that there was a public release of emails between heather post and mike Chitwood a little while ago. Heather was challenging Chitwood. And directly and indirectly heather was smacked down. It was rumored that if heather did not shut her yap randy would be moved out of training.....like Eddie and chris. So heather did like she was told.....randy is still at training

Page 8 of 21 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast