Page 4 of 21 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    1. Wear a uniform
    2. Don't go UNQ on the range
    3. Stop cross dressing
    4. Quit being a hypocrite.
    5. Learn AND PRACTICE leadership traits and principles
    What a great Sheriff and he’s doing a great job. Leave him alone.

Unregistered
    Looks like Halloween to me. If he didn’t on a regular basis, I’d say you must be on to something. Then again, what Chitwood does on his spare time is none of your business. I’d look for more hard news if that’s the best that you got. You’re actually being racist by today’s standards. Are you good with that?

I rather have Chitwood dressed up in a costume over someone who disrespects and has caused physical violence to women. I rather have someone who has custody of their children and who loves his wife. So yeah, we’re all good. Turney, Rodriguez, Hughes, and Campbell seem like your class of people anyways. They are all criminals like you. Mugshots don’t lie. So, you should be good too.
    Chitwood wearing apparel that mocks a group of individuals is not appropriate. Having it defended as a Halloween costume is weak. There are other Halloween "costumes" he could wear.

Unregistered
    Chitwood wearing apparel that mocks a group of individuals is not appropriate. Having it defended as a Halloween costume is weak. There are other Halloween "costumes" he could wear.
    Show us evidence Chitwood wore it to mock a certain group of individuals. Your argument is weak without it.

Unregistered
    Show us evidence Chitwood wore it to mock a certain group of individuals. Your argument is weak without it.
    He either wore it because he is a cross dresser or to make fun of a group of people.

Unregistered
    He either wore it because he is a cross dresser or to make fun of a group of people.
    I vote that he is a cross dressing hypocritical homo

Unregistered
    I vote that he is a cross dressing hypocritical homo
    You sound like the racist Szabo. So many people like to discriminate on this page. Y’all should be ashamed of yourselves.

Unregistered
    You sound like the racist Szabo. So many people like to discriminate on this page. Y’all should be ashamed of yourselves.
    And Chitwood is either a homophobe or a cross dressing hypocritical homo.

Unregistered
    And Chitwood is either a homophobe or a cross dressing hypocritical homo.
    With Chitwood being turned down by cerbone, homan, quan and laura Williams and being linked to kyle and shivers.....take a guess as to which one he is

Unregistered
    With Chitwood being turned down by cerbone, homan, quan and laura Williams and being linked to kyle and shivers.....take a guess as to which one he is
    I’m glad Chitwood lives in your heads rent free.

Unregistered
    I’m glad Chitwood lives in your heads rent free.
    He is subject to scorn and ridicule. A pretty heavy price to pay to be called the cross dressing hypocritical homo sheriff of
    Florida.

Page 4 of 21 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast