Chitwood's new years resolutions - Page 3
Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;3085675]
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

“The Sheriff doesn’t get to decide,” however, he did decide. That was a train wreck of a response. I felt like I was reading the Headline Surfer. Another why Sheriff Chitwood banned him from press conferences. You can’t understand what he writes anyways.
    I didn't stutter. Why do you read something you cannot understand. Are you stupid, bored or lonely. What gives.

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;3085686]

I didn't stutter. Why do you read something you cannot understand. Are you stupid, bored or lonely. What gives.
    Says the intelligent stupid person who asked a question with a period. Looks like you stuttered on your keyboard.

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;3085721]

Says the intelligent stupid person who asked a question with a period. Looks like you stuttered on your keyboard.
    I am Chitwood trained...that is why I call people names.

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;3085745]

Everybody that posts on here is a scumbag.

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;3085754]

Everybody that posts on here is a scumbag.
    Is that from Chitwood?

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;3085745]

We’re all good as long as you’re not a criminal perverted sexual stalker named Alvin or a Hermaphrodite yellow blogger named Henry.

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;3085811]

We’re all good as long as you’re not a criminal perverted sexual stalker named Alvin or a Hermaphrodite yellow blogger named Henry.
    In that case the following applies:
    Markie barker = wannabe guardian
    mikey chitwood = cross dressing hypocritical homo

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;3085811]

Those are both opinions. You're all good? Chitwood wears female clothes and cannot allow deputies to do their jobs without his oversight and involvement, Turney steals from the county and taxpayers, Rodriguez likes to batter and groom children while listening to their naughty stories, Hughes takes online courses that he enlists others to complete, Campbell guarantees fair trials, several deputies have issues with reports and honesty. But yeah, Y'all are all good. Keep falsifying facts on LA forums. You're a joke!

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;3085907]

Those are both opinions. You're all good? Chitwood wears female clothes and cannot allow deputies to do their jobs without his oversight and involvement, Turney steals from the county and taxpayers, Rodriguez likes to batter and groom children while listening to their naughty stories, Hughes takes online courses that he enlists others to complete, Campbell guarantees fair trials, several deputies have issues with reports and honesty. But yeah, Y'all are all good. Keep falsifying facts on LA forums. You're a joke!
    Looks like Halloween to me. If he didn’t on a regular basis, I’d say you must be on to something. Then again, what Chitwood does on his spare time is none of your business. I’d look for more hard news if that’s the best that you got. You’re actually being racist by today’s standards.

I rather have Chitwood dressed up in a costume over someone who disrespects and has caused physical violence to women. I rather have someone who has custody of their children and who loves his wife. So yeah, we’re all good. Turney, Rodriguez, Hughes, and Campbell seem like your class of people anyways. They are all criminals like you. Mugshots don’t lie. So, you should be good too.

Unregistered
    Looks like Halloween to me. If he didn’t on a regular basis, I’d say you must be on to something. Then again, what Chitwood does on his spare time is none of your business. I’d look for more hard news if that’s the best that you got. You’re actually being racist by today’s standards. Are you good with that?

I rather have Chitwood dressed up in a costume over someone who disrespects and has caused physical violence to women. I rather have someone who has custody of their children and who loves his wife. So yeah, we’re all good. Turney, Rodriguez, Hughes, and Campbell seem like your class of people anyways. They are all criminals like you. Mugshots don’t lie. So, you should be good too.

Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast