Chitwood's new years resolutions - Page 19
Page 19 of 21 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 LastLast

Unregistered
    The common problem and liability would be Homan. Ask yourself, who appointed and brought that liability to the SO. And then ask yourself why she is still around. I guess it has to do with the players... and the game. If you're not a player in the game then the rules apply tenfold and ruled upon with an iron fist. If you are a player then the rulebook will be rewritten for you and you will get protections... Lead by example is gone with this Sheriff. If deputies lead by example they'd all steal, cheat and commit purgery. Seriously, how did these problems advance? Just about all of the reputable and honorable supervisors are gone. A hostile workplace is an understatement. Clay County is dealing with their Sheriff, Darryl Daniels, when will Volusia County acknowledge our problem. I guess it will take a suit to shine a light on his shade. Volusia County absolutely needs a citizen review board or oversight board to stop the cancer and payouts happening behind closed doors. Volusia County deserves better is an understatement.

Unregistered
    I’m still trying to figure out why do you talk to yourself on here?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Chity....you should be afraid of the mongoose.

As somebody wise once said....you cannot spell hypocrite without chity.

Is there still an active love triangle with Chitwood and janelle homan and Johnny creamer

Unregistered
    I do not "talk" to myself and only respond to comments directly naming me or speaking indirectly about what steps I have taken.

I'm addressing the county council tomorrow 2-4-20 at 9:30 am during public comments and intend to attend the full meeting. I'll be seated near the interim attorney and manager if you care to join. Feel free to tune in and listen to me talk to myself. Winners never quit and quitters never win. Bad things happen when good people do nothing. Begun in halfway done. This wont be one to miss M'kay.

I respect your opinions of me and welcome the criticism. Good night and God bless 😎

Unregistered
    I do not "talk" to myself and only respond to comments directly naming me or speaking indirectly about what steps I have taken.

I'm addressing the county council tomorrow 2-4-20 at 9:30 am during public comments and intend to attend the full meeting. I'll be seated near the interim attorney and manager if you care to join. Feel free to tune in and listen to me talk to myself. Winners never quit and quitters never win. Bad things happen when good people do nothing. Begun in halfway done. This wont be one to miss M'kay.

I respect your opinions of me and welcome the criticism. Good night and God bless 😎
    The mongoose is loose!!!! Watch out Chitwood

Unregistered
    The mongoose is loose!!!! Watch out Chitwood
    He didn't show but I did and had my own 5 deputy security team. Sad that the county takes such precautions to hide from the Sunshine I offer. I even bumped into Capt Henderson, Capt Summers and chief deputy Gallagher. I told them nice to finally meet them. The three stooges~Larry, Moe and Curly. Made some great connections too. It is hard to keep a good man down. Be sure to check the archives. Stay tuned because there is a **** storm brewing behind the scenes and embarrassment is around the corner. I just publicize the incompetence whereas they guarentee the embarrassment. 😎

Unregistered
    He didn't show but I did and had my own 5 deputy security team. Sad that the county takes such precautions to hide from the Sunshine I offer. I even bumped into Capt Henderson, Capt Summers and chief deputy Gallagher. I told them nice to finally meet them. The three stooges~Larry, Moe and Curly. Made some great connections too. It is hard to keep a good man down. Be sure to check the archives. Stay tuned because there is a **** storm brewing behind the scenes and embarrassment is around the corner. I just publicize the incompetence whereas they guarentee the embarrassment. 😎
    I’d have 5 deputies on you too being mentally unstable. I’d also hope you find something embarrassing soon, your shock value is not so shocking.

Unregistered
    I’d have 5 deputies on you too being mentally unstable. I’d also hope you find something embarrassing soon, your shock value is not so shocking.
    They were literally GREEN newbies trying to impress their hero zero Sparky. Still wet behind their ears looking like they needed a psych exam while studying my Xerox copied DL file photo. I was terrified 🤣The senior deputy asked them to leave actually. Ask those who were present about the handshakes and acknowledgement. Ask about the respect of authority I possess, laughing and communicating within chambers with deputies. Ask about the friendly gestures between the deputy and myself. Isn't it required for deputies to activate their BWC's with all interaction with members of the public by your own written policy? File a PRR for the BWC and see for yourself. And anyway when did you recieve your psychiatric degree? The best part was the administration officials merging and grabbing the right wall like inmates respecting the MAN.
    The guarentee of embarrassment to come is your agencies doing and not mine... Even Jeff Brower (campaigning for county chair) approached me to meet in person and speak like men. Totally different man when not influenced by others, imagine that. I won't comment beyond his agreement to work for a common goal together. RESPECT IS EARNED AND NOT GIVEN... Get off this beau-rickle annonymous web page and speak your mind publically. The offer is always open to the critics. Reach out, let's talk because I have thick skin, do you?
    The fact that you cannot or will not engage is proof who has heart and whose pumps koolaid. See you in two weeks when I continue to get louder and more specific. Or let's meet for the chili cook off this weekend and debate like adults do. I'll even wear my famous T-shirt just for you so I am easy to spot. Until then, I pray for you. I made my moves publically and like Arnold says "I'll be back". I do not even fear death, even that won't make me go away. Public records requests will keep me around and that is Coverage you can count on. More to come in an ABC post. Come and check it out M'kay. Consider it my gift to you and free entertainment.

Unregistered
    They were literally GREEN newbies trying to impress their hero zero Sparky. Still wet behind their ears looking like they needed a psych exam while studying my Xerox copied DL file photo. I was terrified 🤣The senior deputy asked them to leave actually. Ask those who were present about the handshakes and acknowledgement. Ask about the respect of authority I possess, laughing and communicating within chambers with deputies. Ask about the friendly gestures between the deputy and myself. Isn't it required for deputies to activate their BWC's with all interaction with members of the public by your own written policy? File a PRR for the BWC and see for yourself. And anyway when did you recieve your psychiatric degree? The best part was the administration officials merging and grabbing the right wall like inmates respecting the MAN.
    The guarentee of embarrassment to come is your agencies doing and not mine... Even Jeff Brower (campaigning for county chair) approached me to meet in person and speak like men. Totally different man when not influenced by others, imagine that. I won't comment beyond his agreement to work for a common goal together. RESPECT IS EARNED AND NOT GIVEN... Get off this beau-rickle annonymous web page and speak your mind publically. The offer is always open to the critics. Reach out, let's talk because I have thick skin, do you?
    The fact that you cannot or will not engage is proof who has heart and whose pumps koolaid. See you in two weeks when I continue to get louder and more specific. Or let's meet for the chili cook off this weekend and debate like adults do. I'll even wear my famous T-shirt just for you so I am easy to spot. Until then, I pray for you. I made my moves publically and like Arnold says "I'll be back". I do not even fear death, even that won't make me go away. Public records requests will keep me around and that is Coverage you can count on. More to come in an ABC post. Come and check it out M'kay. Consider it my gift to you and free entertainment.
    I have no problem identifying myself when you identify yourself. Respect is also earned when you start following your own advice to others. Start posting your smack talk under your real name and we’ll talk. Why do you have such a hard time going on the record? You never speak this way on your social media accounts. Go on the record yourself and man up M’kay.

Unregistered
    It is a shame that sparky cannot be as forthcoming and honest as the mongoose. Chity did not disclose his true feelings about illegal immigration and the 2nd amendment prior to the election. Then he has lied about the traffic crash. He blamed the legal advisor for Szabo. Chitwood is a lying, hypocritical cross dressing idiot.

At least Alvin stands by his word and does not lie.

Page 19 of 21 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 LastLast