Chitwood's new years resolutions - Page 11
Page 11 of 21 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Because Facebook is so factual... Idiots you can count on
    So defensive and the name calling for something that is supposedly is not true. That’s a typical “idiots” response you can count on when something is true. Don’t be mad and irresponsible on here like you were at the bar and with your blogging Henry.

Unregistered
    So defensive and the name calling for something that is supposedly is not true. That’s a typical “idiots” response you can count on when something is true. Don’t be mad and irresponsible on here like you were at the bar and with your blogging Henry.
    Pics or it never happened. Why didn't Kim do his civic duty and call the law when Henry was irresponsible, beligerant and drunk at the bar? Seems there is more emphasis on Kim's sensitivity rather than a drunk driver on the streets. Just questioning the obvious.

Unregistered
    Pics or it never happened. Why didn't Kim do his civic duty and call the law when Henry was irresponsible, beligerant and drunk at the bar? Seems there is more emphasis on Kim's sensitivity rather than a drunk driver on the streets. Just questioning the obvious.
    You obviously don’t know the story by your comment. It had nothing to do with Kim. It was posted on her board by witnesses. I bet if you look hard enough, there might even be a police report. And, Kim is a her! Do all crimes have pictures? I bet you feel really bright now.

Unregistered
    Here is a response you can count on. Heather Post used cocaine and had a horrible employment record (fired from two jobs and forced to resign from two others). And she was a respondent in an injunction with her mother as a petitioner.

And Chitwood is a cross dressing, hypocritical liar.

Unregistered
    You obviously don’t know the story by your comment. It had nothing to do with Kim. It was posted on her board by witnesses. I bet if you look hard enough, there might even be a police report. And, Kim is a her! Do all crimes have pictures? I bet you feel really bright now.
    Kim looks like a man though. If it had nothing to do with her, then why even mention him/her? I bet if I looked for an event it would be in the form of an information, suspicious incident, trespass or miscellaneous.
    No, all crimes do not have pictures but they must have reasonable suspicion and evidence, none of which you bring to the discussion. You bring conjecture and dissent without any support. "Johnny said this on Facebook" isnt proof or anything close to it! And compared to you I am very bright.

Unregistered
    Here is a response you can count on. Heather Post used cocaine and had a horrible employment record (fired from two jobs and forced to resign from two others). And she was a respondent in an injunction with her mother as a petitioner.

And Chitwood is a cross dressing, hypocritical liar.
    Here is also another fact, VSO classifies Henry as a blogger and is not allow at their press conferences with real journalists. That’s a big blow and blogging you can’t to count on from Sanford’s resident blogger!

Unregistered
    Here is also another fact, VSO classifies Henry as a blogger and is not allow at their press conferences with real journalists. That’s a big blow and blogging you can’t to count on from Sanford’s resident blogger!
    Who the hell is VCSO to classify anyone and decide their career title? The Sheriff doesn't like the reporters who ask the difficult questions it would seem. I remember a time when we had a real Sheriff who faced harsh criticism and took heat for allowing too many 2nd chances. Basically 5 years ago we had a Sheriff who cared and took it on the chin and had your six... Today you have a Sheriff who dresses in lady clothes and hides under his antique desk from critics. Deputies get publically blasted by him and referred to as thieves, knuckleheads and dummies. He sure doesn't have anyones back and only looks out for himself.

Unregistered
    Who the hell is VCSO to classify anyone and decide their career title? The Sheriff doesn't like the reporters who ask the difficult questions it would seem. I remember a time when we had a real Sheriff who faced harsh criticism and took heat for allowing too many 2nd chances. Basically 5 years ago we had a Sheriff who cared and took it on the chin and had your six... Today you have a Sheriff who dresses in lady clothes and hides under his antique desk from critics. Deputies get publically blasted by him and referred to as thieves, knuckleheads and dummies. He sure doesn't have anyones back and only looks out for himself.
    This is the absolute truth. Go ask any deputy their true feelings about Chitwood. As long as there is confidentiality (because they do not want to get fired, transferred or targeted) and they will let you know what a joke Chitwood is.

Unregistered
    Sounds like another “I lost my job” post and “poor me.”

Unregistered
    Sounds like another “I lost my job” post and “poor me.”
    Sounds like we have somebody speaking the truth. Nice try sparky

Page 11 of 21 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast