Chitwood's new years resolutions - Page 10
Page 10 of 21 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    And you didn’t provide any facts to disprove what I said. The conjecture is all on you Chief Boyardee. It’s all pretty much opinion from you.

Need more evidence? Greg said, “The first time I reached out to you was to thank you for pressing that politicians blocking constituents suit and also to very respectfully say chill some so people didn't disregard you as a kook before they got a chance to hear your message. Remember that? Yah, you blew that off. Then the level in which you attacked Heather came out, the vile things you said to her and about her and to her husband for which you deserved to get your ass beat but since he is a deputy sheriff he rose above. You should be thankful for that. After the court order I really thought you had learned your lesson and were regretful but here you go again. Looking back through this thread I now see you posted excerpts of the private messages we had. What do you think that proves? I own all my stuff, including the advice I gave you that was spot on, Einstein. You say you want respect but show none. You talk so much but never say anything. All you have is hate. Sorry for you man but life is too short. Be well.”

Greg Gimbert speaks the truth like Mark Barker! Speaking of evidence, where’s the evidence Spanky? We’re still waiting on the embarrassment besides you...

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Conjecture; an opinion or conclusion formed on the basis of incomplete information.
    Sparky is getting his panties twisted again. What a cross dressing hypocritical liar he is.

Unregistered
    And you didn’t provide any facts to disprove what I said. The conjecture is all on you Chief Boyardee. It’s all pretty much opinion from you.

Need more evidence? Greg said, “The first time I reached out to you was to thank you for pressing that politicians blocking constituents suit and also to very respectfully say chill some so people didn't disregard you as a kook before they got a chance to hear your message. Remember that? Yah, you blew that off. Then the level in which you attacked Heather came out, the vile things you said to her and about her and to her husband for which you deserved to get your ass beat but since he is a deputy sheriff he rose above. You should be thankful for that. After the court order I really thought you had learned your lesson and were regretful but here you go again. Looking back through this thread I now see you posted excerpts of the private messages we had. What do you think that proves? I own all my stuff, including the advice I gave you that was spot on, Einstein. You say you want respect but show none. You talk so much but never say anything. All you have is hate. Sorry for you man but life is too short. Be well.”

Greg Gimbert speaks the truth like Mark Barker! Speaking of evidence, where’s the evidence Spanky? We’re still waiting on the embarrassment besides you...
    Heather post = fired from VCSO and BCSO. forced to resign from DCF and Edgewater pd. Admitted cocaine user. Had her own mother get an injunction against her. Evictions..

Mikey Chitwood = balding, non shooting, traffic accident causing, illegal immigrant loving, 2nd amendment hating, bringing firearm into OIA, hypocritical imbecile. CHITY....SPARKY

Unregistered
    Heather post = fired from VCSO and BCSO. forced to resign from DCF and Edgewater pd. Admitted cocaine user. Had her own mother get an injunction against her. Evictions..

Mikey Chitwood = balding, non shooting, traffic accident causing, illegal immigrant loving, 2nd amendment hating, bringing firearm into OIA, hypocritical imbecile. CHITY....SPARKY
    That was already said multiple times. Copying and pasting is why you’re in your current situation. Still didn’t refute any of the facts presented. Your cheerleader has serious extensive flaws. The Headline Surfer style of blogging is in full effect. Spanky got spanked! Chitwood and Post still hold public office. Henry will never be a real journalist. Jenkins and Szabo couldn’t be elected dog catcher with their professional backgrounds. It’s more coverage than you can’t count on from Central Florida’s Watchdog Warriors. Vote Chitwood and Post 2020!

Unregistered
    Still not impressed and neither are the voters.

Unregistered
    Still not impressed and neither are the voters.
    Easy sparky. Heather is not attacking you anymore and you are keeping randy at training.

Unregistered
    Easy sparky. Heather is not attacking you anymore and you are keeping randy at training.
    We’re relaxed over here! As a matter fact, we’re all chill as Henry Frederick getting drunk and being belligerent at a local bar; as reported on Kim’s Volusia County School Forum on Facebook.

Unregistered

This post is about Sparky. Pay attention to the details... That may be why Greg and Jeff are only successful at failing campaigns.

Brower has been sharing his agricultural mushrooms with Greg Gimbert again. When a candidate is delinquent on their taxes, they shouldn't point fingers. Take care of your own finances before deciding to make countywide budget decisions cowboy. Jeff will only be successful at failing campaigns or planting tomatoes.

Unregistered
    We’re relaxed over here! As a matter fact, we’re all chill as Henry Frederick getting drunk and being belligerent at a local bar; as reported on Kim’s Volusia County School Forum on Facebook.
    Because Facebook is so factual... Idiots you can count on

Page 10 of 21 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast