Chitwood's new years resolutions - Page 21
Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 11192021

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    On the bright side, at least Uncle Al Fester didn’t tell us how he smoked pot again. I guess it’s hard to give an address when you don’t pay property taxes. Did you notice the grandma type strain in his voice? It’s like his girdle was on too tight! He kept bringing up embarrassment and all I could do is think about him being the embarrassment. Even Elmer Fudd talks clearer, is more understandable, and sounds more intelligent than Alvin. No wonder why he looses in court and doesn’t have his life in order. He’ll have been better luck selling his dribble to QVC verses his complaint with the JQC. That’s creepy criminal coverage you can count on!
    Here is coverage you can count on. Chitwood is a cross dressing hypocritical liar.

He hires women to try and make whoopee with them. This leads to a triangle involving him and janelle and creamer.

And the comments about the galarza brothers is true.

Chitwood is a joke.

Unregistered
    On the bright side, at least Uncle Al Fester didn’t tell us how he smoked pot again. I guess it’s hard to give an address when you don’t pay property taxes. Did you notice the grandma type strain in his voice? It’s like his girdle was on too tight! He kept bringing up embarrassment and all I could do is think about him being the embarrassment. Even Elmer Fudd talks clearer, is more understandable, and sounds more intelligent than Alvin. No wonder why he looses in court and doesn’t have his life in order. He’ll have been better luck selling his dribble to QVC verses his complaint with the JQC. That’s creepy criminal coverage you can count on!
    Hey, atleast it wasn't cocaine. Marijuana is basically accepted medically and being considered for recreational use in Florida. So maybe you should reconsider your points. 80% of new LEO recruits also have smoked marijuana. Again, you discredit your own arguments.
    Where is the statue or policy requiring you to give a name or address? Regardless, they had his picture and knew who he was,
    wouldn't you agree? I do not hear anyone credible standing up and saying he was dishonest. Can you say the same about the Sheriff, deputies and recent events. Sure, he isn't the best speaker but his words are loud and clear. The guy went on the record in your house! I look forward to YouTube livestreams and I will suggest that to him for national coverage. I didn't notice any rebuttals or libel suits filed so I am inclined to believe the Goose.You can make fun of him and his delivery all you want but until you muzzle the Goose my bet is he continues to entertain and embarrass as promised. And in the eye of public opinion he is hitting home runs. Those are facts you cannot deny. You appear to be the creepy one to anyone with half a brain.

Hey Mongoose, livestream next time and increase your fanbase and reach.

Unregistered
    Hey, atleast it wasn't cocaine. Marijuana is basically accepted medically and being considered for recreational use in Florida. So maybe you should reconsider your points. 80% of new LEO recruits also have smoked marijuana. Again, you discredit your own arguments.
    Where is the statue or policy requiring you to give a name or address? Regardless, they had his picture and knew who he was,
    wouldn't you agree? I do not hear anyone credible standing up and saying he was dishonest. Can you say the same about the Sheriff, deputies and recent events. Sure, he isn't the best speaker but his words are loud and clear. The guy went on the record in your house! I look forward to YouTube livestreams and I will suggest that to him for national coverage. I didn't notice any rebuttals or libel suits filed so I am inclined to believe the Goose.You can make fun of him and his delivery all you want but until you muzzle the Goose my bet is he continues to entertain and embarrass as promised. And in the eye of public opinion he is hitting home runs. Those are facts you cannot deny. You appear to be the creepy one to anyone with half a brain.

Hey Mongoose, livestream next time and increase your fanbase and reach.
    Great Post!!! Sparky is definitely sending out his trolls attacking the mongoose.

and speaking of drugs. Lets not forget we have one County Council member who admitted to using Cocaine.

Unregistered
    Here is coverage you can count on. Chitwood is a cross dressing hypocritical liar.

He hires women to try and make whoopee with them. This leads to a triangle involving him and janelle and creamer.

And the comments about the galarza brothers is true.

Chitwood is a joke.
    Speaking of a joke, ABC hasn’t hit 150 members yet. You need 3 more fake screen names to even it out. Meanwhile, Barker’s View has 647 genuine Facebook members. 147 verses 647, you get the picture and see the huge deficiency. Barker’s View has more of a steady fan base that he can spread coverage you can count on. ABC, not so much coverage; just an old man off his rocker constantly complaining about not getting hired by VSO. Barker’s View and Sheriff Mike is dedicated mentally stable coverage you can depend on from Volusia County’s news leader and award winning Sheriff.

Unregistered
    Speaking of a joke, ABC hasn’t hit 150 members yet. You need 3 more fake screen names to even it out. Meanwhile, Barker’s View has 647 genuine Facebook members. 147 verses 647, you get the picture and see the huge deficiency. Barker’s View has more of a steady fan base that he can spread coverage you can count on. ABC, not so much coverage; just an old man off his rocker constantly complaining about not getting hired by VSO. Barker’s View and Sheriff Mike is dedicated mentally stable coverage you can depend on from Volusia County’s news leader and award winning Sheriff.
    This might be a bit hard to grasp....but ABC is focused on one issue and one issue only (the imbecilic, cross dressing, hypocritical, lying sheriff we have in Mikey Chitwood).

Barkers view is focused on just about anything under the sun. Whether it be him ranting because he was not selected as a guardian, ranting about the county council (to include at times Heather Post), beach driving, Bethune Cookman, Daytona beach management, port orange management, Deltona management, Ormond beach management...the list is endless.

And then he also like to send praises out to people....and people love getting pats on the back...ask sparky about that. It is why he loves to support illegal immigration so that liberal news media like NPR sing his praises.

And since we are focused on numbers...how many deputies left the VCSO (it was not VSO at the time) during the first year of Chity?

Unregistered
    1. Giving Alvin and Hank continuing coverage they can count on!
    2. Continuing to support the Honorable Randy Post.
    3. Halfway through victory election dance and halfway through re-election victory dance.
    4. Saying goodbye to the most useless Sheriff and Councilwoman Ben Johnson.
    5. Continuing to fight for deputies raises unlike the scumbag of a Sheriff Uncle Ben.
    6. Continuing to laugh at ABC 2020.

Unregistered
    You need new material bro man. I would go read clerk.org and look up Alvin Hank Mortimer’s criminal enterprise schemes. If your able to finish it head over to the Seminole County Clerk’s page. Speaking of Hank you can go read his old lawsuit talking about a bloody stain condom. You know Hank Alvin is real yellow journalism.

Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 11192021