Chitwood's new years resolutions - Page 6
Page 6 of 21 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You mean Jeff Brower? The southern rural farmer and the yankee police reform democrat share absolutely nothing in common. As if you had any credibility before, you certainly have none now.

Jeff has been approached and advised about Shitwood by numerous deputies. He stands with the men and women on patrol... unlike shitwood.
    Szabo, Szabo, you got fired! Get over it!

Unregistered
    Who needs English? I went to Full Sail University with Henry. Barker’s View doesn’t claim he’s great, knowledgeable, and/or informative, his readership does! Long time dedicated subscriber and former Headline Surfer corespondent Alvin “Rusty Mongoose” Mortimer wrote on Barker’s Facebook, “Looking forward to reading your view.” There’s a reason why Alvin and others trust Chief Barker. You can say he’s one of the most trusted name in news in Volusia County. His heart, soul, and vast wisdom is why Chief Barker is coverage you can count on!
    Just to clarify;
    Rusty Mongoose Alvin enjoys Mark's writing, not his misdirected agenda oriented writings which he openly admits to. For the record, I do not trust Barker but I thoroughly enjoy his delivery. The man can write, no doubt. But I am just a rusty bicycle owner who people listen to, imagine that. I'm not looking for recognition, likes, shares or followers. Im not connected or bound by favoritism of anyone beyond right and wrong. I write, with supporting evidence from a different viewpoint for readers to decide on their own. I am not a writer and have never been trained or assisted in any way. The fact that very connected and important leaders of our government correspond and talk privately proves this. Not one has offered advise or criticism, actually I get encouraged to proceed! I wish I could drop a name or two without tarnishing their images. Just for kicks, laughs and doubt I'll name a few I correspond with... Our Governor and our President of the United States🇺🇸 You need proof you say? Forward your email and I'll forward my proof. Or reach out publically because I am readily available. You think I am stuck here in okey doke backwoods Volusia and I find that very amusing. Keep underestimating the underdog and you could get fleas... I was going to say (bit) but figured one of you sensitive few would consider that a threat. I am a threat, a public records threat. Been thinking about creating another social media page for the community. I'm thinking of naming it the "Dirty deeds of Volusia's Deputies". Coverage you can count on 😎

To clarify further;
    I was never more than a follower and reader of Headline Surfer and certainly wasn't ever a correspondent, this was proven and settled here on Leo Affairs several months ago. Henry doesn't like my style and delivery. Furthermore, I am the boss of me and I answer to no one. I am not bound by being a professional and held to standards.

Unregistered
    Szabo, Szabo, you got fired! Get over it!
    And restored. Can you share any record of his firing you speak of? I didn't think so because no records reflect. Also, the Sheriff himself blamed the county legal for the "mistake" made in his termination. There aren't two ways to project what you're implying= you're either misinformed or blatantly lying. Which is it because it appears to be the latter?

Unregistered
    Just to clarify;
    Rusty Mongoose Alvin enjoys Mark's writing, not his misdirected agenda oriented writings which he openly admits to. For the record, I do not trust Barker but I thoroughly enjoy his delivery. The man can write, no doubt. But I am just a rusty bicycle owner who people listen to, imagine that. I'm not looking for recognition, likes, shares or followers. Im not connected or bound by favoritism of anyone beyond right and wrong. I write, with supporting evidence from a different viewpoint for readers to decide on their own. I am not a writer and have never been trained or assisted in any way. The fact that very connected and important leaders of our government correspond and talk privately proves this. Not one has offered advise or criticism, actually I get encouraged to proceed! I wish I could drop a name or two without tarnishing their images. Just for kicks, laughs and doubt I'll name a few I correspond with... Our Governor and our President of the United States🇺🇸 You need proof you say? Forward your email and I'll forward my proof. Or reach out publically because I am readily available. You think I am stuck here in okey doke backwoods Volusia and I find that very amusing. Keep underestimating the underdog and you could get fleas... I was going to say (bit) but figured one of you sensitive few would consider that a threat. I am a threat, a public records threat. Been thinking about creating another social media page for the community. I'm thinking of naming it the "Dirty deeds of Volusia's Deputies". Coverage you can count on 😎

To clarify further;
    I was never more than a follower and reader of Headline Surfer and certainly wasn't ever a correspondent, this was proven and settled here on Leo Affairs several months ago. Henry doesn't like my style and delivery. Furthermore, I am the boss of me and I answer to no one. I am not bound by being a professional and held to standards.
    Here’s coverage you can count on Alvin, you will NEVER be a threat! Period and end of story! LEO Affairs has confirmed this quadruple times over many moons moron. That’s stories that count, from the people who care! Your time, your news, and you looking foolish! It’s why Leo Affairs is the one to watch in Deltona.

Unregistered
    Here’s coverage you can count on Alvin, you will NEVER be a threat! Period and end of story! LEO Affairs has confirmed this quadruple times over many moons moron. That’s stories that count, from the people who care! Your time, your news, and you looking foolish! It’s why Leo Affairs is the one to watch in Deltona.
    Sounds like somebody is afraid of Alvin.

Unregistered
    Something tells me 2020 will be a very interesting and entertaining year.

Unregistered
    Sounds like someone is stating an obvious fact. Leo Affairs has proven this time and time again.

Unregistered
    Just to clarify;

To clarify further;
    I’d create “Criminal Stalking Affairs” Alvin. You could write a blog on how Shawn Mcdowell schooled you and how lacked enough intelligence to act accordingly to an honorable and respectful councilwoman and distinguished deputy. The guilty sexual stalking stain judgement will always be attached to you Alvin. That’s the color of law coverage you can count on dipstick.

Unregistered
    I’d create “Criminal Stalking Affairs” Alvin. You could write a blog on how Shawn Mcdowell schooled you and how lacked enough intelligence to act accordingly to an honorable and respectful councilwoman and distinguished deputy. The guilty sexual stalking stain judgement will always be attached to you Alvin. That’s the color of law coverage you can count on dipstick.
    Sounds like alvin has gotten to you. You will lose to the mongoose.

Unregistered
    Sounds like alvin has gotten to you. You will lose to the mongoose.
    Sparky...you better fear the mongoose

Page 6 of 21 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast