Chitwood's new years resolutions - Page 15
Page 15 of 21 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    That’s pretty funny coming from the same guy who has stated you manipulated your own IP’s to get around the blocks on this forum.
    Yup, sure did! When I was blocked by the admins of LA and I was advised of comments naming me. I wanted to comment and used what was available (URL). Those comments can be forensically linked to my address with IT's assistance. I do not deny that and own those comments too.
    A correction to my above comment= it isn't the Florida bar where I file my formal complaint against Judge Foxman, it is actually the Florida Judicial Qualifications Commission. The complaint will be filed and we will see who thinks that is funny. You really should think about this, who has what to lose?

An interesting point to be made is that Leo Affairs removed the block without my asking... I guess I do have some fans, imagine that. Stay tuned and ask Zambrano if I am knocking on doors. You are just persuading me to put that stamp on my complaint. Thanks for the doubt and challenge, I cannot avoid a challenge. 😎

Unregistered
    CORRECTION= VPN and not (URL)... technology and spellcheck I assume

Unregistered
    Keep the faith Alvin. You are truly an inspiration and leader in our community. ABC Sheriff is truly the gold standard in unmasking corruption. You are a patriot and a great man.

Unregistered
    There will be some developments in reference to this. Stay tuned judges make mistakes too, just ask the Sheriff. I actually passed the VCSO background check BTW. And it was injunction related why I had to surrender my weapons, not any mental stability related issues. You should strongly consider your future comments because the Sheriff may just honor my request to look into the harrassment I recieve on LA, I say this because it would expose who is who with IP addresses. I own what I say and back my comments with records. I also say that I can prove by my comments and IP address that I merely respond to being named here. When my unconstitutional ruling gets addressed or midnight 4-24-20 the unconstitutional ruling expires and I will be legally armed and petitioning for change. Isn't the judge up for election too? After all, I do not fear the Sheriff, so to assume I wont feature a rogue judge and personal associate of the petitioner is wishful thinking at best. Conflict of interest and corruption 101. The county manager knows, county legal knows, Zambrano knows and every council member knows the truth. The Florida bar will soon recieve my complaint. We will see who is right and who is wrong.

Stay tuned, embarrassment you can count on 😎
    You sure haven’t learned from your mistakes. You sound pretty mentally unstable on here with your rants.

Unregistered
    Your cheerleader Alvin can’t carry a firearm because he’s been classified by the courts too mentally unstable and can’t wear the uniform because he wouldn’t pass a criminal background check. Yet, you lick the boots and worship the ground he walks on. You must have some serious life deficiencies upstairs for sure.
    Great post!

Unregistered
    Great post!
    Way to respond to yourself

Unregistered
    If the VCSO (or the VSO) or whatever name Chitwood is calling the VCSO now ever enters into 2020 Alvin would be a great member of a Citizens Review Board. As an earlier poster mentioned he is fair and objective with regards to his opinions about rank and file deputies. He is also fair and objective to supervisors...he expects them to perform at a higher level with regards to conduct.

And one can bet that he would not have been in favor of having the 'punishment" that Campbell received for his shenanigans. Or giving a repeat offender like Rodriquez multiple passes. Or having promotions based on reasons other than job performance. Or having an entire training department transferred with the exception of one member (heather....err randy post).

Keep the faith Alvin....you have fans and supporters.
    Great post

Unregistered
    You sure haven’t learned from your mistakes. You sound pretty mentally unstable on here with your rants.
    And you have learned from your mistakes? Who has more to lose, you or me? They aren't rants, they're promises. I'll worry about your opinions when
    #1 you can comment with your true identity
    #2 you are relevant and qualified to judge anyone
    #3 hell freezes over 😎

Stay tuned, it is going to be an interesting election year.

Unregistered
    And you have learned from your mistakes? Who has more to lose, you or me? They aren't rants, they're promises. I'll worry about your opinions when
    #1 you can comment with your true identity
    #2 you are relevant and qualified to judge anyone
    #3 hell freezes over 😎

Stay tuned, it is going to be an interesting election year.
    How about you identify yourself and stop using an unregistered account before you ask others to identify themselves. Seems reasonable and fair. I mean, if you want to claim harassment, there has to be someone to harass. The judge you call “rouge” is going to want to see the account you post under. Maybe the Sheriff too since you might tattletale like a sissy. We’ve seen your promises and record, it’s not very good track record. But, here you are again running your gator. Only a fool would keep coming back and engaging. You obviously enjoy it.

Unregistered
    How about you identify yourself and stop using an unregistered account before you ask others to identify themselves. Seems reasonable and fair. I mean, if you want to claim harassment, there has to be someone to harass. The judge you call “rouge” is going to want to see the account you post under. Maybe the Sheriff too since you might tattletale like a sissy. We’ve seen your promises and record, it’s not very good track record. But, here you are again running your gator. Only a fool would keep coming back and engaging. You obviously enjoy it.
    Alvin Mortimer- author of ABC is me 😎 is that fair enough, or would you like an address and phone number?

This sissy and tattletale will be at the Deltona special meeting at 5:30 pm today (Tuesday). Come and talk, a man would. Consider that a challenge and invitation. Dont worry about me talking to Sparky either.

If the short notice meet doesn't work for you, feel free to suggest an alternate location and time, or hell, send a representative in your absence. Now who is the fool engaging you mention? YOURSELF I assume? I only respond to comments naming me. When you engage me or my comments I will respond. Are you slow? Do you get a check? As I have stated many times before, I was invited by name to this party of punks who can only comment anonymously.

So, you know where I'll be tomorrow at 5:30 and I do not even expect you to identify yourself. I do enjoy surprises and I figured you'd need that advantage.
    BTW, the rogue judge is in family law and wouldn't hear any case if there even was one. And if any judge was assigned they'd already have the evidence if hearing a case Einstein... no wonder crime is up in Volusia County.
    Spread the word; Tuesday 1-28-20 Deltona city hall at 5:30 PM. YOUR HOUSE AND OPPORTUNITY TO SCHOOL ME OR SHUT MY GATOR. Open invitation to any guardian ready to meet a gladiator who stands alone.

Page 15 of 21 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast