New comedy show : Escambia 911 - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    *You're a captain by the way your a grammer deficient person😁🤓
    Are you calling out someone's grammar in a poorly written sentence, which totally lacks correct capitalism and punctuation? Did you just correct someone's use of the word you're and then incorrectly use it yourself? Let me fix that for you:

"You're a Captain, by the way. You're a grammar deficient person.'

You're an idiot.

Unregistered
    It won’t be any better with CS

Unregistered
    Are you calling out someone's grammar in a poorly written sentence, which totally lacks correct capitalism and punctuation? Did you just correct someone's use of the word you're and then incorrectly use it yourself? Let me fix that for you:

"You're a Captain, by the way. You're a grammar deficient person.'

You're an idiot.
    Or they could have meant: You’re a Captain. By the way, you’re a grammar deficient person.
    Either way-don’t call someone out when you’re not perfect yourself. Throwing stones in glass house...same result that you’re going to see in Morgan’s glass house. It’s about to Cruuuumble.

Unregistered
    It won’t be any better with CS
    It CAN be better if CS gets rid of Haines. Allowing Haines to demote to a lower position won’t solve anything. CS needs to rid the department of the cancerous Haines. I hope Simmons is smart enough to realize he will have nothing but continual problems if he keeps Haines.

Unregistered
    Hopefully Simmons won't need to worry about it and Haines and a few others will go to jail for their dirty ways catching up. Must be nice to destroy evidence, blatantly lie in court proceeding, and nothing happen to you. What do you expect from a guy who orders his own IA and clears himself. Oh and swindles and steals from an elderly woman. What a guy and that's what runs your Escambia county sheriff's office.

Unregistered
    What a life Hobbs watching Ninja turtles eating captain crunch all day at home. And sniffing butts all-day at work. I don't think 100'000 a year is worth it though. They should give you a raise. Even though you make triple what a regular deputy makes who has to put their life on the line everyday. I'd rather go home feeling I made a small difference in the world than go home hoping the sheriff wipes good tomorrow.

Unregistered
    Andy the turd connoisseur haha. You could take a pair of underwear from everyone in the sheriff's office and put them in a big box I guarantee a paycheck a blind folded Andy working by smell alone can dive in and come back up with Morgan and Simmons in his teeth. To bad our k9s can't track a bad guy by sent as well as Andy can track fecal remnants left behind by car 1 and 2.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12