New comedy show : Escambia 911
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

New comedy show : Escambia 911

I just received a copy of the soon to be released real life police comedy based on the real events of the ECSO.
    And scene : Sheriff Morgan hears of some crime a foot in his county. So he get on the phone with his top cop and PIO Hobbs who is sitting at home clueless as ever. Sitting in his beanbag chair eating a bowl of cereal watching his favorite Saturday morning cartoon Ninja Turtles. He is suddenly interrupted by the tune by Arrow Smith's Love in an elevator. Quickly Hobbs realizes the Sheriff is calling. Sloppily spilling his bowl of captain crunch on his new deputy dog PJ's Hobbs answers Hobbs: my wife's home sir. Morgan : replies No no no this is work stuff my chubby little buddy. Morgan: I heard crime is a foot and you didn't call and fill me in so I can get some face time on TV. Hobbs now scared he may have jeopardize his high paying do nothing job says while still watching his favorite cartoon. Hobbs: OH that yes sir it was Ninjas and their part of a ruthless gang ran by an evil ninja gang leader Shredder. A real humdinger of a situation sir. Morgan: are you sure it's not the other gang that committed the other heinous crimes you know the witches and warlocks? Hobbs nervous now remembering that day the Sheriff called him asking he was watching Buffy the vampire Slayer says Hobbs: No sir remember we took that gang down their all in jail. Morgan: oh yeah , so ninjas huh. Hobbs: yes sir Ninjas. Morgan : ok contact the media so I can get my FaceTime and tell this story. Hobbs: yes sir I'll call April O'Neal at channel 3. Morgan: good buddy I knew I could count on you that's why I pay you the big bucks. Hobbs: oh Sheriff do you want me to get the turtles to help us on this one? Morgan: No you know I don't like working with other agencies.

Unregistered
    F’in hilarious and so true

Unregistered
    Arrow Smith?

Unregistered
    Carnival game fund raiser. Successfully guess the combined weight of Hobbs and Haines and subtract the level of law enforcement knowledge held by Morgan then multiply by his level of arrogance

Unregistered
    Add a pound for every person fired unjustly and two pounds for personnel who left due to morale and bad treatment and you sink this ship. Cover it is 100’s of yards of green material used to make the clown uniforms for command staff. Why leave out Gilmore since his girth has the appearance of him being pregnant. At least he is/was a good cop until...

Unregistered
    Aerosmith, Arrow Smith who cares it is funny and exactly how he comes up with the weird crap he says. Morgan lives in a world where he thinks police work is like what's on TV because he's never had to do the job. Neither has Hobbs for that fact. I mean the man said that NAS was like walking into a movie scene. But it wasn't like a movie to the ones involved. And I totally can see Hobbs sitting in the beanbag chair eating captain church. Talking to the picture on the box of his cereal. Your a captain and I'm a major I out rank you now get in my belly lol. Only thing in that show missing is the evil villain played by the dirtiest cop ever Haines.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Arrow Smith?
    You haven't heard of "Arrow Smith??" That's that Indian guy who was raised by a white moonshiner.

Unregistered
    Aerosmith, Arrow Smith who cares it is funny and exactly how he comes up with the weird crap he says. Morgan lives in a world where he thinks police work is like what's on TV because he's never had to do the job. Neither has Hobbs for that fact. I mean the man said that NAS was like walking into a movie scene. But it wasn't like a movie to the ones involved. And I totally can see Hobbs sitting in the beanbag chair eating captain church. Talking to the picture on the box of his cereal. Your a captain and I'm a major I out rank you now get in my belly lol. Only thing in that show missing is the evil villain played by the dirtiest cop ever Haines.
    *You're a captain by the way your a grammer deficient person😁🤓

Unregistered
    Awww somebody don't like people making fun of hims or hers sheriff and widdle fat Hobbs and Haines. Must be one of them because nobody else besides Mindy would care.

Unregistered
    *You're a captain by the way your a grammer deficient person😁🤓
    Your EH or DM or fatso AH. Because your trying to talk up for them. No body else cares because nobody else at this agency cares about them. You all are worthless turds. This will be a good year because Morgan is on his way out and hopefully his scumbag crooked crew goes to. If who ever gets elected keeps any of those worthless people in this admin they will be domed for failure. Morgan, Haines regime is almost over thank God. Anything no matter how gets elected is a win for this county and our department.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast