Scott dropping out Monday
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Scott dropping out Monday

Just off the press, Scott Israel is dropping out of the race Monday, let’s all wish him and his family the best.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Just off the press, Scott Israel is dropping out of the race Monday, let’s all wish him and his family the best.
    Shucks, I wanted that sexy jailer Captain back....😫

Unregistered
    His name is the most recognized in the bunch. Hes not quitting.

Unregistered

Finally Allowing his family dignity

Say what I want about Scott Istael but 1st and foremost he loves his family and will not drag them through the mud. This is for sure!

Unregistered

Scott Israeli

Scott Israel most recognize name in a bad way hired a Muslim, never took ownership of anything, hates the green, too many people against him he doesn’t want his family to drag through the mud, we must commend him.

Unregistered
    That POS said in the last debate that if he wins he will bring all his cronies back! No shame 🤮🤮🤮

Unregistered

Yes he did

The Fort Lauderdale party planners

Unregistered
    Scotty knew back December 2018 ,he notified his Fort Lauderdale boys and of course screwed everybody else. Scott should have been decent and got out gracefully but no he made an ass out of himself which he continues to do! Would be great if Monday he stepped out of the race but I seriously doubt it. As far as his family, he has drugged them through the mud he should be ashamed of himself. The only name recognition he has is bad. You could only be a scoundrel for so long before it catches up to you!

Unregistered

Scott cares about Scott

He knew he was getting clipped, he could have protected many people but no, he thinks everyone should quit because motor mouth got thrown out, Scott listen up Washington is not done with you, they have plans for you, so happy for all my friends who got promoted, Scott you were chief of a 5 man Dept, listen to Taylor swifts song BSO and you are never ever getting back together, Guaranteed Pal

Unregistered
    You gurls never stop crying. Put you tampons in and get back to work. Everyone keeps *****ing. Just go back to work, then go home. And its not the new guys coming in that are crying. Fu ing useless a holes

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast