New LT crying it’s not fair - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Sure go ahead and confront them and see how they take it. Run to the Chief they are being mean to me hostile work environment run to an attorney. Then the command staff gets pissed tells you to stay away from them. Union gets involved and your the bad one for calling out a piece of crap who’s a rat to begin with.
    So sad but true and you know that’s exactly what LT RC will just do!

Unregistered
    No doubt about it.

Unregistered
    This thread is about a new Lt. not anyone else . Her husband or MO did not do the damage she did so please keep them out of this thread.
    Funny how the thread about her disappeared. Guess she's sleeping with someone on here too

Unregistered
    Funny how the thread about her disappeared. Guess she's sleeping with someone on here too
    Doubt it, but it wouldn’t be long until she starts complaining again and filing grievances that she should be the center of attention in this department and only she should be picked as the chosen one.

Unregistered
    "Rosa, I've given this a lot of thought. From now on. .. Your new Delta Tau Chi name is.....”Dub Dub”

Unregistered
    And others like MO just sleep with their supervisors to do what they want.
    It’s a very easy trend, sleep with your supervisor and you get what you want. I’m sure they also do it while on duty.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123