New LT crying it’s not fair - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    And others like MO just sleep with their supervisors to do what they want.
    This thread is about a new Lt. not anyone else . Her husband or MO did not do the damage she did so please keep them out of this thread.

Unregistered
    I agree with the above post leave MO off this post
    The LT caused the issue because she is a spoiled kid who has her feelings hurt give her the whole post. The new aged parent thinks just as she does. my child did not get a trophy or get to play as much as the other kids. Even though she missed half of the practices. Just like the LT misses work.

Unregistered
    Must be cut from the same cloth as supervisors who have secret meetings with command staff, beg and literally cry to get certain CID spots..while they back stab there own team mates.

Unregistered
    Yep your correct just look at the ages of these young no street experience and very little life experience supervisors who are running this agency. It’s all about themselves they don’t care about anyone else or care to do their time on the street. They will do what ever they have to for days off OT and personal gain. That’s why things are the way they are around here no team concept. Back to exactly why LT. RC pulled her stunt all about her the hell with everyone else I want it and I want it now. It’s not fair I don’t have it. Come to work LT possibly you can get it. Or maybe just earn it

Unregistered

Team Lt. C

You guys are just mad because she is right and is calling people out on their BS. You have plenty of guys here that grieve things they are entitled to. Like Cosner crying Diaz should be demoted and he have his spot. This is how Miami Beach Pd is... she’s not doing anything anyone else here doesn’t do. She is entitled to get what they deprived her of. Maybe before you post here, you should do your home work on the whole story. You can blame the union for what’s going on right now for fighting BS grievances.
    It’s amazing how short people’s memories are here
    As for the FTO’s not getting their comp.... they get 5 percent already and half of them are lousy....including the FTL and FTS’s.

Stop being a bunch of cry babies.

Unregistered
    Hey Team Lt C forfeit the season your team sucks along with your LT C as head coach. She should stay quiet because her sneaky little past will come to light.
    By the way your team coach LT C has no game experience. No time on the street that’s why she is a micro manager and a nervous wreck. And due to her poor attendance at work she would never be considered for the position. Of FTL put her in a closet job with the rest of the do nothings here.

Unregistered
    Poster says she is entitled to what they deprived her of.
    And what is that ? She is entitled to nothing but to come to work on a consistent basis which she does not. What was she deprived of having to work patrol and getting a cake ride through training then to IA where she could study for the promotion test now to complain and say she needs more. Give me a break. A marine I don’t think so. A little Girl Scout yes go sell some cookies and shut up.

Unregistered
    It’s funny how people here yell and call people out for the rat behavior! When every day all of you allow people to backstab and **** each other over on a constant basis. No one says shit.. no one steps up to call people out. Good people and cops get ****ed over every day and none of you do anything about it. You go about your business and make your money. So please don’t come here with your sanctimonious bull about this stupid topic. 96% of you are spineless shit talkers. Just go about your business.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    It’s funny how people here yell and call people out for the rat behavior! When every day all of you allow people to backstab and **** each other over on a constant basis. No one says shit.. no one steps up to call people out. Good people and cops get ****ed over every day and none of you do anything about it. You go about your business and make your money. So please don’t come here with your sanctimonious bull about this stupid topic. 96% of you are spineless shit talkers. Just go about your business.
    Well said, bunch of keyboard commando’s. don’t have the nerve to say #hit to the person’s face so they come on here and to talk crap. You all know where these people work and when they are there since you monitor telestaff all day long because you have a pathetic life. Stop being a @ussy and confront the person if you have a problem with them.

Unregistered
    Sure go ahead and confront them and see how they take it. Run to the Chief they are being mean to me hostile work environment run to an attorney. Then the command staff gets pissed tells you to stay away from them. Union gets involved and your the bad one for calling out a piece of crap who’s a rat to begin with.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast