Sucking up to brass

Unregistered

Sucking up to brass

Suicide girl was securing her sweet spot as the “SRO” hanging out with McDrunky, Snowball, and Mr. no it all at Shuckers. Guess that’s the only way to get ahead in this agency. Why hasn’t anyone else been offered that position?

Unregistered

Q

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Suicide girl was securing her sweet spot as the “SRO” hanging out with McDrunky, Snowball, and Mr. no it all at Shuckers. Guess that’s the only way to get ahead in this agency. Why hasn’t anyone else been offered that position?
    Jessica is being groomed. Give it time. AS will be outa here soon.

Unregistered

New Year Wishes

Team,

Even though they tried to take me down, the few dissidents (more like over have the PD) were unsuccessful. The FOP sold you guys out by using their political capital to bring me back at the expense of you getting good contract. I successfully bought FOP votes by hiring people who sold their souls for me. It was a close vote, but we won. Accreditation is closer than you think and soon I’ll have more rules I can use to burn you with. Regarding ManRat, if you noticed his stomach got bigger while mine got smaller. I have to recognize him for employing a well known technique to assist me in weight loss called the “Small pipe Drainage”. He also has been knighted by the queen of England and you’ll address him as Lord Suckabunchofdikks. Or for short Sir Suck.

Unregistered

Wishes Dingleberries

Team,

Even though they tried to take me down, the few dissidents (more like over have the PD) were unsuccessful. The FOP sold you guys out by using their political capital to bring me back at the expense of you getting good contract. I successfully bought FOP votes by hiring people who sold their souls for me. It was a close vote, but we won. Accreditation is closer than you think and soon I’ll have more rules I can use to burn you with. Regarding ManRat, if you noticed his stomach got bigger while mine got smaller. I have to recognize him for employing a well known technique to assist me in weight loss called the “Small pipe Drainage”. He also has been knighted by the queen of England and you’ll address him as Lord Suckabunchofdikks. Or for short Sir Suck.
    FOP UNION Results so far: 1. a degenerate healthcare system for the North Bay Village employees 2. Allowed the police brass and manager to destroy the take home car program. Btw, it happened pre-contract negotiations.. So why hasn’t the union filed any complaints or grievances? Well I’ll tell you, maybe because the FOP is controlled by Chief and Manager as originally mentioned in these posts but no one listened. The city has zero respect for the FOP, they won’t even sit with them . Congrats to mo-the-mole and manrat for heading the movement, you can’t trust a bald guy, they have no respect for hair. Low moral POS’s with no balls or self respect. Happy Holidays.

-Truth Sayer

Unregistered
    Give it time? It’s already started, She’s doing very well kissing ass . Remember she was trained by the biggest kiss ass in this department.

Jessica is being groomed. Give it time. AS will be outa here soon.