Joke - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Joke

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    It’s interesting that the list you write has nothing to do with being a real cop. Obviously you’re scared to be a real cop and I’m sure you’re the one telling people how you did a big bust, which is citing a person for cigarette violations. A cop wannabe isn’t a cop.
    I fear you are too stupid to understand..but I will try to make a point anyway. No one here wants to be a real cop, as you say. You know, the poor guy working mids and answering barking dog and loud music calls. Now that is real police work. 3% is my motivation not sweating through my vest standing on the side of the road. Much respect for those that find that satisfying but you and I know this is the best job in the state. Money isn't everything. By the way don't forget tomorrow isn't a holiday it is an administrative discretionary day. 0040.

Unregistered
    The problem is we have too many people complacent and accepting of the fact we’re fake cops. Disgrace to the badge. Your here because your scared to work real police calls. Anyone that doesn’t have an issue with referral letters has no business wearing a badge.

Unregistered
    The problem is we have too many people complacent and accepting of the fact we’re fake cops. Disgrace to the badge. Your here because your scared to work real police calls. Anyone that doesn’t have an issue with referral letters has no business wearing a badge.
    Dude with all due your respect your an arse. Referral letters mean absolutely nothing in the big picture. I love all this belly aching about referrals to other agencies. Please tell us about all the cases u made that are now referrals and what the outcomes were. I’m sure your going to inflate all the stuff u did here and now u can’t do it. If it bothers u that much then move on and go be a real cop somewhere else where u will b more wanted by the public. In case u have missed what’s going on in real police work everything will soon b a civil citation except for your real cop barking dog calls.

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;3085077]The problem is we have too many people complacent and accepting of the fact we’re fake cops. Disgrace to the badge. Your here because your scared to work real police calls. Anyone that doesn’t have an issue with referral letters has no business wearing a badge.[/QUOTE
    It's a total embarrassment I'm not referring anyting I'm good with them not wanting to do it that's what they want. That's what we'll do but to kick it down the road that's an embarrassment

Unregistered
    20.165 and the referral letters exist because of the FSA. Perhaps you should contact them.

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;3085109]
    The problem is we have too many people complacent and accepting of the fact we’re fake cops. Disgrace to the badge. Your here because your scared to work real police calls. Anyone that doesn’t have an issue with referral letters has no business wearing a badge.[/QUOTE
    It's a total embarrassment I'm not referring anyting I'm good with them not wanting to do it that's what they want. That's what we'll do but to kick it down the road that's an embarrassment
    If you want to work crime, then I would like to suggest that you go to law enforcement agency. This place is NOT that. You have a gun and badge but you work for and managed by civilians. This place is like being the security, (Not the SRO), for an elementary school or the mall. You can't really do anything unless the principle says so.

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;3085127]

If you want to work crime, then I would like to suggest that you go to law enforcement agency. This place is NOT that. You have a gun and badge but you work for and managed by civilians. This place is like being the security, (Not the SRO), for an elementary school or the mall. You can't really do anything unless the principle says so.
    maybe you should go be an SRO so you’d learn how to spell principal

Unregistered
    Everyone has a different circumstance and a reason for stopping here for a bit or making a career here. I am taking the career path. Here is why I don't have a problem with "referral letters"
    I worked 10.3 years of swings and mids at a PD. I missed school functions, birthdays, special events, holidays in order to work my shift and not be a burden to my shift mates. I missed 6 days of work in those 10.3 years. I was never home because if I wasn't on shift I was sitting in court or outside some junior attorney's office waiting to be deposed by a junior attorney waiting to take the bar exam who was representing some moronic defendant. Yes. They are always innocent until you show up then they remember they are in fact guilty. Bar fights, drunk drivers, domestics, child abuse, aggravated battery and worse filled my nights. I would come come get what marginally passed for sleep and head out to do the same thing again. I liked helping people and got more satisfaction changing a tire for a WWII Veteran than slapping cuffs of a tweaking meth head how would literally make bond before the shift was over. My outlook changed when I met an agent and became friends with him and several others in that office. He would probably be embarrassed if I named him so I won't.
    What I learned was hard for me to believe. I could get a high hazard retirement, a decent wage, nights and weekends off with the family, free college, a car and no shifts by making the move. i jumped at the chance and that was 15 years ago.
    I never felt I wasn't the "real police" and wasn't concerned that my authority was limited by statute. I enjoy my job because my family is happy and so am I. I have no work stress in my life, I sleep like a normal person, I have a great bunch of co-workers who are like-minded and appreciative.
    Referral letters are the best thing we have done in years. No more "complex misdemeanor" nonsense that was drummed up to become relevant. You claim we aren't "real cops" I contend we are the real cops that matter. In any case, step up a survey monkey poll with the site administrators. Take a poll. You will be in the minority and that just may be enough for you to open your eyes to how great we have it. Now it's 500PM on New Years Eve. I am off and the wife and I are headed out to dinner. I hope you enjoy your day off as well.

Unregistered
    And it’s attitudes like that which will lead to our disbandment in a few years. Eventually someone will realize all’s we do as sworn is compliance checks and the locals already do that. We can all disappear tomorrow and no one would notice.

Unregistered
    There are plenty of people at PD’s scared to work “police calls.” I doubt you actually work here, stop stirring our pot.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast