Joke
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Joke

Unregistered

Joke

Your agency is the biggest joke in law enforcement. My boss stopped filtering your stupid referral letters down to our unit now he just shreds them. I’ve never heard of a law enforcement agency that just doesn’t be force the law.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Your agency is the biggest joke in law enforcement. My boss stopped filtering your stupid referral letters down to our unit now he just shreds them. I’ve never heard of a law enforcement agency that just doesn’t be force the law.
    Maybe you should get out more. The letters are a courtesy. Maybe one of your vice guys could find time between flirting with the Waffle House waitress and checking his look in the mirror at Planet Fitness to take one of those letters and open an investigation. That would give you a little activity. As far as ABT is concerned there is no need to second guess what we do. We are enforcing the Beverage Law, just like the legislature intended.
    10-65 Signal 4?

Unregistered
    Yet whenever we call your agency for a beverage law issue no one ever answers the phone and if we do get someone on the phone it’s near to impossible to ever get anyone to come out and if it’s after dark forget it. You guys Can be disbanded and no one would notice your gone.

Unregistered
    Yet whenever we call your agency for a beverage law issue no one ever answers the phone and if we do get someone on the phone it’s near to impossible to ever get anyone to come out and if it’s after dark forget it. You guys Can be disbanded and no one would notice your gone.
    I find your retort amusing. Every agent in this organization has supplied their state issued cell phone number to every agency within their geographical area of responsibility. For you to imply you can't get a response is proof you have little, if any investigative ability. Since you don't know any agents, make it a point to stop by the office (try google maps) and introduce yourself. I bet you will leave there with all the direct contact info you desire.

Unregistered
    High risk retirement, no shifts, free car, no zones, no traffic, no general crimes or sergeants, no set schedule and nobody dispatching me to a trailer park. And we're the joke? We're the best.

Unregistered
    High risk retirement, no shifts, free car, no zones, no traffic, no general crimes or sergeants, no set schedule and nobody dispatching me to a trailer park. And we're the joke? We're the best.
    No they are correct we are a joke.

Unregistered
    No they are correct we are a joke.
    Green is not a flattering color on you. This is the best job in Florida regulatory law enforcement and everyone knows it. Three years of shift work, domestics, crashes and shaking door knobs will convince you too. You want to make a difference? Join the Peace Corps and dig water wells. The rest of us are just fine.

Unregistered
    We don’t work nights cause we’re all too busy working details to pay our bills.

Unregistered
    EAP offers financial planning advice.

Unregistered
    EAP offers financial planning advice.
    It’s interesting that the list you write has nothing to do with being a real cop. Obviously you’re scared to be a real cop and I’m sure you’re the one telling people how you did a big bust, which is citing a person for cigarette violations. A cop wannabe isn’t a cop.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast