No GED

Thread: No GED

Unregistered

No GED

Can anyone tell me how did chief Herbello get promoted and survived so many years as comand staff at the city of Miami police department with out even a high school diploma. Chapter 119?
    MV

Unregistered
    I really don't think you are in any place to judge retard. You can criticize when you learn how to spell and where the correct placement of a capital letter goes. Go get your high school diploma.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Can anyone tell me how did chief Herbello get promoted and survived so many years as comand staff at the city of Miami police department with out even a high school diploma. Chapter 119?
    MV
    A typical Sweetwater guy that doesn’t have any education. lol

Unregistered
    Has anyone noticed the resumption of attacks on named personnel ever since a certain somebody got out of jail?

Unregistered

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Has anyone noticed the resumption of attacks on named personnel ever since a certain somebody got out of jail?
    I can believe that he doesn’t have a high school diploma. Have you guys seen the emails this supposed A/C writes? He is definitely not an educated person. What I have noticed is that since EG and CB got fired, there have been a lot of accusations and inquiries into a Herbello’s past. Looks like to me that he had confided in the very people that he helped get fired. Now, they’re coming out with the truth about who Herbello really is. Wonder what else they know? Can’t wait to find out. Stay tuned😉

Unregistered
    Well if EG is referring to Emilly Garcia, I don’t know what CB might have against chief Hurbello, but e.g. is definitely not someone he should worry about, now for the others, Tread softly, i’ve seen and heard things that can bury half of that department.

Unregistered

Don’t worry hervir your not on the list

Well if EG is referring to Emilly Garcia, I don’t know what CB might have against chief Hurbello, but e.g. is definitely not someone he should worry about, now for the others, Tread softly, i’ve seen and heard things that can bury half of that department.

Unregistered
    My new years resolution: less emails, stop fighting auto correct, stop wearing Golden Beach police polos, will enroll at Lincoln Marti for my GED. AND STOP SMOKING! By the way, who burned the Christmas Pig? Savage.