Ortiz Loosing It
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Ortiz Loosing It

Papo you need to relass. No matter what you do on social media, we all know and will remember the stupid merida you have done for off duties. The way you screwed all of us over, robert over, and the settlement. Your loyal followers won't always be loyal. Last I heard was Roberto going to the AUSA to redeem himself, good for him!

Unregistered
    Javi is in control. In fact come November the pride boys will see how much.

Unregistered
    Redeem himself? I seriously doubt that. If his going there is to try to save his ass from some type of investigation. Ortiz is untouchable! Mafia style. Doesn’t matter how many people he has to screw over just as long as his on top.

Unregistered
    That’s right. I am straight out Mafia. Take an 09. Get back to work

Unregistered
    Ortiz knows his going to be protected by Colina. So he can do what ever he wants

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Ortiz knows his going to be protected by Colina. So he can do what ever he wants
    Giving each other oral public pleasure for the last two years doesn’t exactly mean anything

Enter the sarcasm

Unregistered
    Baby D don't be stupid bro, save yourself already. The AUSA is your best bet and a good way to redeem yourself. You think by letting this sit you will win? No! Labeled anti semites are destroyed at every level. You live once, don't let your life be co summed by this. Go and report it all, take a real lawyer with you.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Baby D don't be stupid bro, save yourself already. The AUSA is your best bet and a good way to redeem yourself. You think by letting this sit you will win? No! Labeled anti semites are destroyed at every level. You live once, don't let your life be co summed by this. Go and report it all, take a real lawyer with you.
    Buschel and Eugene Gibbions are Ortiz Attorneys. At $250,000 a year they will suck Ortiz little D ick. Baby D you got scammed. Your fait was was sealed by Ortiz, Colina and Suarez. It’s not personal it’s just business Miami politics has

Unregistered
    True, that bunch of attorneys are total caca. I'm glad Destephan is going to to the AUSA.

We all saw Ortiz have his meltdown this morning, how pathetic. Wait until Robert starts spilling the cafe con leche. Robertson, so you can understand the history here, Nunez was promised alot to stay quiet, nothing happened. Don't be Nunez.

Unregistered
    All these fingers pointing at Ortiz and he's still walking around, doing as he pleases. Colina, will be gone within the next 12 months or less. He's looking for the city manager jobs! Then Ortiz will have it made. With everybody running to AUSA, the Bureau or any agency that will listen (not) Ortiz, is still here, walking on water. Now, a comment was made the other day and I'm not sure it's correct. It was stated that since Ortiz is out of the city's FOP now and made Captain, he can't be on the board? Plus, "B" shift property room. It might of held some truth to it, if they didn't throw in the property room, in the same sentence. Nestor, the Bible throwing guy and all the others. Ortiz's has intercourse, over the last few years. Still don't have anything to take to anyone on Ortiz. The FOP guys, yes they are on their way out. No reelection for them. What were we thinking???

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast